Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mischievous Cruz

One of my friend, a twin mom told me, twin’s character will change/switch, three months this will be good, another three months the other one will be good, now I totally agree with her. Actually I did observe, it is quite true. Previously was Fearles, always show tempers, anything that he don’t like, he will get cranky, crying, rolling on the floor, and kicking. Now it’s Cruz turn, he is not showing bad tantrum like Fearles, but he always got “new idea” on his mind.

There is one night, I decide to shower early (normally I take shower late, I will wait for the boys sleep then only I can go for a peaceful shower) and at the same time ask her to prepare my boys to go to sleep, wash their hands and legs and change them. After shower I go to my room, I saw a needle with string is on the floor, I got a shock, I wonder who is playing with my sewing kit. I zoom into my walk in wardrobe, I saw my drawer open, and the sewing kit cover are open, I so mad, and my two DARLING boys are sitting in the room watching TV. I asked “who play with mummy’s thing?” Fearles turn and look at me, and said “Cruz” and he back to his TV show again. Cruz on the other hand, look at me with an “innocent” face, I so fuming, I scolded him, telling him not to play with needles!!! I told him “needles” are dangerous, I use the “needle” and “poke” his little hand and ask him “is it pain?” “Pain?” I want to make sure he knows he cannot play with needle! I teach my boys this way, yea, call me a bad mummy, but hor, only use this way they remember cannot play with dangerous thing and it will hurt. I continue my scolding, that is not enough, I look for my maid, and give three of them (my boys and the maid) a good lecture. While scolding, I stare at Cruz, he smart, he avoid my staring he hide in front of Fearles, so that I cant’t see him. Vomit blood ?? Haih!

When I ask my maid, where did she go when Cruz play with the needle, she said she is changing Fearles, and after that she go and mop the floor at my SIL kid’s room. Why, because my dear Cruz, shi shi at the cousin’s cloth!!! This is the second time, we cannot let him naked, there is one time he just go to the room and shi shi on the floor, you said I want to faint or not??? Now the solution is to change Cruz first, before he go anywhere and “shi shi”. When I’m around, so far I have not catch him doing this.

Last weekend, I give them some writing, after a while they got bored, so watch TV then riding their bicycle. Don’t know what happen, Cruz suddenly just throw tantrum, he want something, but I did not give in, he show his temper by kicking his bicycle and throw the bicycle. I’m so mad, I told him Ok, u don’t want your bicycle, I will ask kakak to THROW AWAY the bicycle” I ask the maid to “throw”, my maid carry the bicycle and put it outside the house hiding it somewhere, just to scare him. Cruz saw we “throw” his bicycle he cried even louder. I told since you don’t want your bicycle so I throw, what ever you throw, mummy also throw, including your color pencils, toys, books. I’m going to do that in future, when ever he throw his things again. After a while, I ask him does he want to throw things again, he said “no, sorry mummy” After 10 mins drama, I bring back the bicycle.

While they are not naughty, they can be such a sweetie, pictures below is one of the evening, while I’m in the room and they are playing and watching TV, they come out with this idea. Sitting on a small pail, use towel to cover it so can sit on top, and use the balance towel to wrap over the back, and the other one stand behind to do the hair cut!!!! They get turn to sit and get the hair cut! Aiyo, mummy heart melt again.....

wait, Fearles, my towel drop...


start with hair cut first....


now wash the hair......


wow...so shiok!!!

15 comments:

L'abeille said...

Woah,can I have Fearles over to my place to wash my hair too? hehe

Mummy to QiQi said...

how to scold like that? hahaha!!!!

sue said...

Wah... can play pretend edi, samo become hair stylist *hahaha*

shooi said...

Hmm...the boys must have been following mummy to the hairdresser. So cute la the photos, with chit-chit sommo...

jazzmint said...

haha...cruz vy notty eh LOL...

like the scene of them cutting each others hair LOL

vien said...

Hehe..really can vomit blood. Think of it this way, more you vomit, skinnier you get..hahaha..

janicepa said...

hahaha.. vomit blood but cute....

i did that needle thingy too.. cos if they are not in pain they wont scare wor...

Sasha said...

if u say u're bad, i'm also bad. Cos i wil do the same thing!

and yay! now mommy no need to go saloon anymore. They can be your double hairstylist!

Blur Angel said...

the salon (washing hair) scene will be improvised as time comes by , they'll bring out shampoo , conditioner and water! hahahah ...
cute to see two boys playing while sucking their pacifier ! :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh...lots of tantrum after they turned 3 :(

i love the photos. so cute of them :D

laundryamah said...

hey how come all kids like to play hairdressing pretend one? i remember i played with my brother when i was a kid and he actually used a real pair of scissors and cut my hair! And then history repeated when my son cut his daughter's hair!

etceteramommy said...

I will also do the same thing to scare the shit out of my son when he does something wrong. Sometimes they have to learn through the hard way. Imagine if the needle is on the bed and went unnoticed. Scary.

Hahaha.. the pic of Cruz trying to pick up the towel.. so cute! :P

huisia said...

wanna be a barber?? wow..so cute!

Malaika's mummy said...

i will do the same too, show my girl that playing with needle is dangerous.

so sweet, got each other to play with.

jacss said...

guess, both our younger twin (cruz & scot) seemed to be the more mischievous ones...hai...sigh!!

but then ppl tend to tell me that the nottier one will usually be the smarter one...that make up everything & made me happy...hahaha

hope that yr new technique of giving them a lesson will work....

so long as they don't fight, i think whatever they play eventhou silly are just fine...they looked cute!!