Friday, June 06, 2008

my online shopping loots!

Last two months while someone show me this website Etsy, i just can't control myself looking at the beautiful wall decal and finally i bought two from this website. I want to decorate my son's room, but, till now it still lying there.

I receive it beginning of last month, since my camera still in "hospital" that make me lazy and ding dong ding dong till today i snap the picture and post it here. I have yet to "stick" it on the wall, my boys still sleep with me at the moment, i think i will do it when we decide to move them to their own room. This stickers come no cheap, since i still got some $$ in my paypal so i utilize it by buying things online.



Nice??


Last week there is some problem with internet line, some website we can't access, like my co website, yahoo and those who had own domain's blog i also can't access, but funny things is blogspot, and some "not so" important website i can access. Since can't do my work, so stress, i surf internet, doing some retail therapy online. After seeing my biz partner vivian bought something from Victoria Secret which make me "sam si si" also want to look see look see. Now they are having sale, a very good deal, i decide to get something, ask vivian and her friend to join , so we combine can buy a lot to save the shipping charge. Tell you, shipping charge is expensive, not the products. I really like their service, after they receive your order, they sent you an invoice through e-mail, when they sent out the goods, they will inform you they have already sent out and by which courier co and together with the tracking number. I really like the service! Just a week, i receive my things yesterday!!!!! Yuhooooooo!!!


body wash, lotion, scrub, bubbles.....


this is "L" size, but it is BIG on me!


*This is not a paid post but did sound like a paid post huh?* hahahhahahaha

11 comments:

Sasha said...

CHOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sapu nice smell edi must wear the sexi lingerie ma.. The one got lubang here and there. Go and wear santa baby pulak!

hhahahahahahahhahahahhah

Blur Angel said...

hahahah ya la.. why buy this one??? buy sexy punya seduce hubby!! make more babies!!

Eva said...

Wah, I also wan let me go n see see :P

jacss said...

wuah....i see d bottles packaging also i like oredi!!! but then hor, everytime i browse online, i will back off upon seeing d shipping charges...sob sob sob!!

sue said...

Wuah, now can fully utilise the jacuzzi edi kekeke...

KAY said...

I check out esty sometimes too but have yet to shop for anything.

jazzmint said...

wahh...that's a lot of loot from online hehe..now with petrol hike, best is shop online rite ;)

Anggie's journel said...

hahahaha... got laugh with sasha comments ... hehehe...
BTW, i like those wall sticker :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh...very nice stuff u got there. eh...what sasha said is true. when i think of victoria secret, i think of sexy lingerie ;)

mumsgather said...

Hi there Santa Baby,
Don't tempt me lah. Now I feel like shopping online. :P

huisia said...

i want to buy too..but sigh just no heart to spend on the delivery charges..