Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It's already a week

It is already a week my boys go to the new kindy. Teachers are stricter than the nursery one. Now, my sons banned from bringing their bolster and “jut jut” to school. Hahahhahaha

First day I let them bring, and did inform the teacher. The next day teacher told me, while they are having singing session, my two boys go and take their bag and took out jut jut and bolster, they sing with their jut jut on the mouth and bolster on the arm. Second day, I didn’t tell them I’m going to take off the “jut jut” and bolster out from their bag, maid told me when they back from school, they cried so hard for their “jut jut” and bolster. Hahahha. It’s also time to quit them off “jut jut”. Now they get use of not bringing jut jut and bolster to school, they will told me, teacher scold and shame shame to have jut jut and bolster, on the other hand, they still ask for jut jut at home.

Teacher told me, Cruz been quite independent in school, even when morning I sent them to school, Cruz will walk into the school himself, and take off shoe and put it on the rack and bring the bag in and put in the “pigeon hole” that the teacher had assign for them. As for Fearles, from the 1st day he cried until today. Teacher told me, Fearles like “water tap”. Every morning when I bring him to school, he will hold my hands tight and want me to follow him to sit inside the classroom. He will cry loud when I leave, (water tap had loosen) but after I leave for a while, he will stop crying, (water tap tighten) and he start play with other kids. This is the daily routine.

So far they are ok with the new school, everyday Cruz looking forward to go to school and Fearles everyday without fail told me he don’t want school, even the old nursery he said the same thing. Only very rare he will willingly go to school without any cry.

They have to wake up a bit early now, because I need to shower them before they go to school, and morning time always got some “drama” going on, they will take their own sweet time, refuse to wake up, refuse to drink milk, refuse to change, havoc in the morning. Now after school, they will back home and my maid will put them to sleep. Looks like they are more “stress” at this new school, they have longer afternoon nap compare to last time only 1 hour nap. Lately they will nap for more than 2 hours or 3 hours if you don’t wake them up. I told my maid, don’t let them nap too long in the afternoon, otherwise night time they will become “night owl”!

Glad that, they are ok with the new school, sometime they will tell me they want Teacher Merry and they want their “old friends” at the nursery, they will mention all their little friend’s name.

13 comments:

Blur Angel said...

good that they are adapting well! :) haha no more jut jut and smelly bolster!! i can imagine u being so busy in the morning having to dress up yourself and the kids!!

Yling said...

it's not too hard for children to adapt. they take everyone as friends which is good!

siechoo said...

good to hear that the kids are adapting well :)

laundryamah said...

yea i remember them being very disciplined..toilet trained my son in just less than 2 weeks.

etceteramommy said...

Wow.. what a heavy packed weekday morning..

So your 'sotong' pass the test? Got blur blur? :P

sue said...

Sounds strict... for 3 year olds. Luckily they're adapting well.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Maybe this is a good time to wean them off their jut jut? Actually it's easier than we imagine coz I had not much probs weaning Alycia (who is very attached to her jut jut) off her jut jut too.

huisia said...

ya..i think this is really a good time to wean off the pacifier..hehe..they are old enough liao..

jacss said...

poor fearles...still feeling insecure i guess! as usual cruz is the 'tai-ko' lar...

eh, why susah-susah shower so early in d morning? maybe u clean them d night bf..i'm sure morning they r not that dirty!! can eliminate 1 task during d morning rush...i can imagine how hard to get them to shower when they just woke up, faint man...
for me, i dun care if they smell or what..wake up brush, wipe, change, drink (if they want) & GO....

mybabybay said...

Yeap, good opportunity to wean off the pacifier.

vien said...

Hey, at least the nap well..Belle naps no more than an hour. You should continue the no jut-jut policy at home too. I find consistency works well with kids that age.

Annie Q said...

blur angel: yea, me always have a quick shower, then make up, then busy with the two small one then only i get change. :(

yling: hope they will make new friends in the school. So far i have not heard them mention any new friend's name. :)

siechoo: yea, hope they like this new kindy.

laundryamah: YES! They are very strict!!! The children there are very discipline. That's y now my sons like two monster in the kindy.

etceteramommy: Blur sotong ar, hmmmmmmm, so far ok lo, cannot expect much from her. Daily she did tell me what the boys do but her english still bad, i don't understand what she talk sometime. :(

sue: ya, compare to the previous nursery, this is strict.

health freak mommy & Hui Sia: yea, i hope i can wean them off soon too! But, now after they came back from school, they even suck more!!! *headache*

jacss: ya wor, at home Fearles is "tai-ko", when go out Cruz is the "tai-ko".
hahahhaha, hmm..i don't know why lei, but since young i always shower them in the morning, but not so early la, since now hv to go to school so i have to give them shower. I shower them few times a day lei, even i shower them night before. :P Unless it's raining and cold, i will just wipe them.

mybabybay & vien: ya, i hope i can wean them off soon, but looks like they attached to jut jut more now then before. :(

Sasha said...

they are so attached to the jut jut and bolster and suddenly cannot bring to sch. Sigh dunno whether its good or bad. But anyway glad that they are adapting well, Proly a strict environment can help u to train them to wean off, who knows?