Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!


Pressies from Aunty Elina, i have yet to show them. haha


Pressies from Aunty Hui Sia


Exciting open up their "happy birthday to you"..hahahahha


ask them to pose for me, and they give me this smile


another one more "serious" pose..hahahha


Pizza..


wooden bricks and it come with a bag.


Two weeks ago, one Saturday morning while i'm at home, i receive a call from a man saying, "Is Annie around? I got something for her, i'm in front of the house now" (as i still using my old house add) I said "ok, i come out now". Seeing a courier boy, holding a package, i was wondering. After got the package, have a look, AH! It's a package from this secretive mummy!!! hahahhaha, i can said that, now most package that attention to me, no longer belongs to me, it's mostly is for my two darlings. LOL! I open up the package and saw two nicely wrap present for my boys, me so bad, i have open it, but havent give to them yet. They will play with everything that is new, then after a while they will just leave it there. I will give them weekly new items to play instead of giving them all in one time. Thanks a lot Elina!!!

Last weekend while i'm out, i receive another notice saying there is a package "waiting" for me at the courier co. I give them a call on Monday and inform them to sent it to my office instead of my house. Yesterday i got the package!! Yes, another birthday presents from this pretty mummy in china!!! Aiyoooo...i really speechless and feel so "ng hou yee si". Anyway, thanks a lot Hui Sia!!

Last night i bring back the presents for them to open, even it's quite late (after my gym workout), they are still awake, i let them play while i can take my shower. See their excited face expression while open the presents make me laugh, they must be thinking, oh..everyday also "happy birthday to u" hahahahhahah (they related present is "happy birthday to you").

Last but not least, Thanksssssss again, Elina & Hui Sia for the lovely pressiess!!

10 comments:

shooi said...

Wow...envy-nya. Not of your boys but YOU. Can go gym workout sommo...so lucky.....

hahahahahaha

etceteramommy said...

Fearles showed his 'mong ju ngan' in the 4th pic. Soooo cute!!

mybabybay said...

Looks like your twin boys got more fans than you. ;)

huisia said...

Haha...their expression like 'forcing' by mother.

Hope they like it. :)

Yling said...

WOW, pressies! i love them!

jazzmint said...

haha i like fearles smile like so boh lat entertain this mommy LOL

Sasha said...

haha fearles's smile is so cute. And cruz is always such a poser!

jacss said...

wow...thot d b'date was already quite sometime...so happy for them!
aduh...look at d photo...
cruz = cheeky & cunning
fearles = soh soh like that...

IMMomsDaughter said...

Good of you to keep them aside and give them weekly. I am also like that, better not spoil them and give them one go. Heh heh.

Mummy to QiQi said...

the boys must be trilled (and mummy as well??), hahaha!!!