Friday, August 01, 2008

A good start

A good start for the month. Had been "missing in action" for nearly two weeks, now i'm back. Not going anywhere, but busy with my work, now finally it's over, and i can start shake my leg till the year end. hahahhahahahhaha

Today mark the 1st day of August, what make me so happy today is, finally my "work war" is over, but i still got some "after war" things need to clear.

Secondly, today my Fearles no more a crying "baby" to the school. I tell you, ever since he change to the new kindy, he cried everyday without fail, till his mummy - me also get used to it. Today after sent them to kindy, as usual he will hold my hand, and refuse to let me go, and want to start his "drama" then one of the teacher come out talk to me. We had some chat, and the other teacher bring Fearles into the class, at first he want to start crying, then the teacher bring him away from my sight, and i did not hear his crying. After 10 mins chat i had a peep into the class, i saw he & Cruz sitting on the table, eating their breakfast, corn flakes and drink. hahahhahah so cute! While i have some talk with the teacher, Cruz did come out and said "bye mami" and then Fearles also come out and said "bye mami" but with a donald duck mouth. hahaha, he wanted to cry, but he control it. He bright up my day! Keep it up Fearles, hope next week he won't be crying anymore.

Ok, a short post for today, thanks for those dropping by often to "peep" on my blog. I will do my blog hopping soon.

13 comments:

Blur Angel said...

ya lo so busy till i thought u've abandoned your blog! :) Good job , Fearles!

huisia said...

can shake legs till year end? wow!! shiok la..

jazzmint said...

wah wah...shake leg somemore keke...

Binky, Blogging and Such said...

Good job, Fearless! Very soon, he'll get over missing Mommy when he has friends to play with!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahh..well done Fearles :D

laundryamah said...

yea to Fearles!! Must be fearless like his name ma!!

Anggie's Journal said...

can shake legs still year end ar ??? good lei .. wei, any new bajussss or not from annviv ????

etceteramommy said...

End of war and a happy beginning for Fearles. Definitely a great start to a happy ending.

LittleLamb said...

Fearles big boy already...
i think he got used to the kindy already

now can smile :)

sue said...

Seems Cruz is showing his kor kor how to behave in kindy :P

August only can shake leh edi kaa?

Vien said...

Donald Duck mouth..hahahaha..that's a pretty good description.

Krystal said...

it will take a while to settle in a new school and your boys are doing well :)

jacss said...

wuah...can shake leg for 5 mths ahh, co. ma chap lap lor??!!
anyway, everyone needs a break at one point or another...just relax!
looks like koko is so manja... exactly same like mine=like role terbalik heh!!