Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ME = the bad mama!!

If you ask my sons “is your mummy fierce like crazy mama last night?” They will tell you, “yes, and we are “pah pah” – scare.

Last night after celebrating MIL birthday at one of the restaurant, we went back home. Thought now is school holidays, so I don’t get my boys to sleep early, I let them watch TV for a while, when I can have my quick shower. Clean my boys, change them to their Pyjamas, on the TV, and tell them I go for shower, most of the time they are ok with TV babysit them. Half way shower, Fearles come and knock my door and tell me Cruz off the TV, he can’t see the cartoon. I told him, I’m done soon, ask him to go and sleep first, I come soon. Off he went, then I heard all silence, beside than some sound on closing door.

Speed up my shower, come out from shower room, zoom to the room, can’t see the two monkeys on the sofa, and all quiet, I had a glance on my walk in wardrobe, my two naughty boys are inside! Cruz is sitting up high on a stool and playing with my things and my skin care things that I just bought night before, cover are open, lucky the packet still not open, and are all on the floor. Fearles is standing aside and watch Cruz digging my things! I got so so mad!!! I scolded or I “SCREAM” at Cruz and bring the cane and cane his little hand! Telling him, “why never listen to what I said, always play with my things!” After the previous incident, he dare not to touch for a while, now start again! I so pissed! I cane him, he don’t cry, I ask him to go outside the room, and stand outside. He obey go outside but………. he go and open the cousin’s room door and disturb them sleeping *slap forehead* !!

Call him in the room, ask him “did he know why I scold him, ask him he dare to play with my things again?” he said “No”. To “lecture” him more and make him to remember not to play with my things, I told him to sleep at the walk in wardrobe, don’t sleep with me, I pull him into the wardrobe, I off the light and I close the door. I closed, he opened I closed, he opened, and cried so pitiful. (Yes, I am that bad!!!!! I’m the bad mommy!!!!) I let him out for the good 1 minutes, he cried so hard till he vomited! Serve me right! I had to go and mop the floor, clean up Cruz and change him again, get me more works! *faint* On the other hand, Fearles watch quietly and he didn’t make a sound (I think he got so scared that his mama go crazy!) I ask him to go to sleep, less than 5 minutes he is in his sweet dream. Cruz still sobbing , and dare not to see me. Off the light, tell him “no more playing with mommy’s things” he “nodded” his head and I said “did u said sorry?” He said with a pity voice “sorry mommy!” I said “sorry Cruz, mommy had scared u and mommy beat your hand. This is because you naughty!!” He closed his eyes and nodded his head. I feel so bad!!! Lastly I ask Cruz “do u love mommy” he said “yes”! My heart melt again.

Fearles I think he got scared by me. Half way sleeping, while I still watching my TV, he wake up suddenly and point at the chair, saying “Cruz, cruz” and I told him, Cruz already “oi oi” on the bed, he still saying “Cruz Cruz Cruz”, then he back to sleep again. * see how fierce I am to fright my two boys?* Haih….

Little note to Cruz: Mommy feel really bad to do this, and give you the punishment. Don’t hate mommy ok.

This morning, when I came to work, my two little darling still in their sweet dream.

25 comments:

L'abeille said...

You transformed into a female Incredible Hulk ar? Hehe

Blur Angel said...

hahah dont worry la .. Cruz only pa pa (scared) he won't hate mommy ... :) he knows mommy scolded him as he was naughty !

Sasha said...

*ROAR*

Eh I'm also like dat la. At least U scold yr son will say sorry, love u . I scold my son like scold a tiang samo. Kek sei ngo...

But i think he dare not play with yr things anymore. Must scare them once then only they know wan..

*pat pat annie's back* Dun feel so bad okay?

We all turn into incredible hulk sometimes...

Health Freak Mommy said...

I can be that fierce too, even fiercer!

sue said...

Don't worry la, I've had my gila moments also and also I felt damn guilty after that.

mybabybay said...

Disciplining does not make you a bad mummy. It is a tough thing to do but you have to do it out of love and not anger.

2ma said...

hey, that sounds so familiar! *haha* many of times, mummy scream/scold first, and then hug the kid with guilt...

janicepa said...

it's ok to be fierce once a while lah .. i m fierce all the time tht's why my son dun wan me.. kekeke...

Angeleyes said...

eerrr... talking about screaming... I think it is a daily routine here... Darrius is worst than your two boys! Sometimes I scream until I wanna cry... *sigh* and that monkey still don't learn a thing! :(

IMMomsDaughter said...

*Hugs* I have one of those days when the volcano just erupts. Don't worry, kids are very forgiving :)

LittleLamb said...

its part and parcel of life i guess..bringing up boys..

dont feel bad....

slavemom said...

Yes, like wat immomsdaughter said, kids r vy forgiving. Thk god for that. Otherwise, my children will disown me edi!

Krystal said...

You're not a bad mama lah...kids wrong must sure scold one :p

WokkingMum said...

I scream almost everyday. :P But my son is very 'forgiving'. The next day he forgets everything and I start screaming again. Hahaha ..

Dont worry. You are not a bad mummy. They will never hate you. :)

zara's mama said...

I'll also get upset.
For me.. I don't hit.. I ROAR!! Don't know which is worse. :P

Our reaction is normal I guess.

etceteramommy said...

I will also feel really guilty after punishing my boy. But at the split moment, really cannot tahan. Importantly they must learn a thing or two from the episode.

jacss said...

now you see...you are not alone, everyone is the same so meaning that's human reaction....

& believe me annie, don't expect high that the kids will learn, just be prepared for more to come...that way, u won't have another heart attack!!
rmber the world is just too big for them to explore, so expect more things to come...

it's just kidda hard to find super angelic kids nowaday!!
cruz....cruz....shaking head !!

Anggie's Journal said...

u r not bad mama, i guess some of mummy here done this too when our kids drive us crazy ...hihihi

i agreed what sasha said We all turn into incredible hulk sometimes...hahahaha

Irene said...

i scream too, i always tell myself not too, but kenot lar, kenot help it, sure scream wan wen the lil ones drives u up the wall :(

Binky, Blogging and Such said...

Well, there are days when the kids will just test your limits and drive you to the wall. You scream and spank them today, but shortly afterwards, they will still forgive you and still love you. (Then next day, they act naughty again!! Hehehehe!) That's a vicious circle, eh?

little prince's mummy said...

U're definately not a bad mom...
Sometimes kiddo are just too notti to handle... and exceed mummy's limit...
I'm sure they won't hate u... and still love you a lot~~~ :)

Fussy mum said...

Hi!
Reading this post reminds me of myself - sometimes a bad mummy too. Feel so bad n guilty after punishing her and my heart just melt when she hugs me after that. Well! i suppose that's part and parcel of our life as mummies.

huisia said...

i wonder that night he had nightmare or not..LOL..
don't feel bad, i had experienced this before too :)

jppmom said...

u r not alone..most of us do that once a while..believe me, u r not bad mama ;)

allthingspurple said...

There are trying times like that sometimes. I feel bad too, whenever I yell at my 8 year old.

But it is some consolations that Fearles still has Cruz when he need extra comfort, right?