Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random post

When my two boys don’t drive me crazy, they can be sweet at sometime. Especially now when they start talking in sentences, sometime I find it really funny.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There is one time when we all in the car, Cruz saw a monorail passed in front of us, he got too excited he said

Cruz: Kor kor, “bater bater” (faster faster) see got tu tu train (me & daddy cannot stand, bursh out a loud laugh)

Fearles : where where?

Cruz: neh, behind there. (we already passed)

* * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Watching TV in the room

Mummy: Cruz, see got aeroplane

Cruz: no, mummy, rocket, not aeroplane

Mummy: *speechless*


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lately when Fearles pass something to Cruz, Cruz love to said ……

Cruz: thank you boy!

Mummy: huh? Who boy? Fearles boy?

Cruz: ya, thank you boy.

or he will said

Cruz : Hello boy!

I wonder where he picks this word up, I never said this before.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cheeky Cruz will ask u when he want something.....getting "jut jut" from my bag

Cruz: mummy, what is this??

Mummy: i don't know what is this.

Cruz: this is "jut jut"

then happily put into his mouth. *faint*


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

when bring my boys out for shopping, most of the time they don't behave themselve, i always will give them a " i-will-beat-u" angry stare, then this "sweet talk" cruz will come and hold my hand

Cruz : sorry mummy.

see how this "sweetalker" can melt my heart?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Bedtime story

I usually don’t read them bed-time story (lazy), normally I will play with them. Now I know where their naughtiness inherits from hahahahahha. Everytime when three of us lay on the bed, me in the centre, I always doze off faster than my two boys. They like to disturb me, either put their smelly bolster on my nose and ask me to smell or try to open my eyes ask me to wake up. And there is one night, when this Fearles did something, I burst out a loud laugh. I pretend to sleep, when two of them refuse to sleep, and suddenly I heard someone whisper on my ear. Fearles whispering on my ear and said “hey, mummy”! I got a shock and I laughed.

Now every night before sleep, Cruz will tell me, “I want to kiss daddy good night” after he said that, he will look for his daddy and give him a ‘wet kiss” on the cheek and said “good night daddy” how sweet huh??

This is just a short post, and something that I can remember.

12 comments:

slavemom said...

Looks like Cruz is the chattier n cheekier one. ;)
Ahhh... the bedtime wet kiss is jes so sweet. I love it when my boy gives me a loud wet kiss, on the cheek or lips. :)

LittleLamb said...

yup yup..u have cheeky boys...
it makes your day right :)

Anggie's Journal said...

hahaha, kids talk can be funny, sweet and cute. Jeremy also call tu tu train la .... mayb watch too much Barney ... :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

My heart will also melt when my gals say "sorry mummy"!

L'abeille said...

Such wonderful boys!

mybabybay said...

Looks like lots of fun at night with your boys.

sue said...

Different age/stage, different joy hoh ... kids chatter really can bring so much surprises and laughter :D

janicepa said...

cruz didnt give u wet kiss ka ?? cruz has more story to tell bcos of his cheekiness huh... adorable !!

Sasha said...

its the small little things that makes our life much brighter each day....

Krystal said...

the boys are getting more entertaining by the day...haha...

Annie Q said...

Slavemom: yea, the wet kiss. hahahha, but hor, Cruz will give u a really WET KISS, all over your face!

little lamb: yea, it did.

anggie's journal: tu tu train, haahha..but my sons so old already, still call tu tu train lei. Must correct them to call it just "train".

health freak mommy: ya, this is the "magic word". hahahaha

l'abeille: when they don't drive me up the wall, they are sweet and wonderful boys.

mybabybay: before bed time, we will have some "fun" time together.

sue: ya, true.

janicepa: Cruz, he did, but sometime i have to ask him. hahahahhaa

sasha: ya, agree.

krystal: ya!

Irene said...

can't wait for mine to start talking, or perhaps should enjoy the "quiet" times now... haha...

cheeky boys ah u have there. cute!