Friday, September 05, 2008

Does your kids talk in their sleep??

Few nights ago, when i came back from gym, it almost 9pm. I saw Cruz still sitting in the living room with his daddy and in laws watching "scary/horror" movie. Fearles on the other hand, he is scary cat, he told his kakak, he want to sleep, so Fearles was in the room.

On that night, i think around 3am or 4am when i still sound asleep, i heard Cruz talk so loud, and in sitting position, i got a shock! At that time i still remember what he said, but the next day i can't remember at all, he talk so loud and so long till i had to use my hand to cover his mouth ask him to go back sleep. I scare he will wake Fearles up. Cruz always like to talk when he sleep, normally just a word or two, but this time is a whole sentence.

As for Fearles, he love to laugh when he sleep, i remember there is one time, he laugh so loud till he wake me up!

I wonder is other kids also talk in their sleep?

7 comments:

slavemom said...

My girl has talked in her sleep b4, but not long sentences. And we dun u/std wat she said. As for my boy, he's chuckled for a vy short while in his sleep. If they'd talked or laughed loudly in the middle of the nite while sleeping, it'd def freak me out!

Binky, Blogging and Such said...

My son haven't talk yet (he's 21 mths) but one time, I heard him giggle in his sleep.

Sasha said...

oh yes... my son sang "i got eyes.. i can see...", He sang his sch song! and normally he seldom talk so long sentence when he is not sleeping. Weird eh ?

jacss said...

i think kids do talk in their sleep esp. when they got too active during d day...like had a good fight, good play & etc!! if it's a short one, no worry but if it's consistent & like u said long talk ....gotta watch out...u know "mung yao"...that's scary!!

HN said...

Hahaha, my little Sethy starts to laugh in his sleep since he was 9 months old :D Hubby and I kept laughing the whole night!

p/s: My mum said that I likes to talk while sleeping since very young .. so I think it's normal guaaa ...???

Bryan's Mama said...

Hi, dropping by from Jazz's blog.
My boy just started sleep-walking! And he talks too! Said "No more" in his sleep. hahaha

sue said...

I guess they dream of whatever happened last before they went to bed... and sometimes they speak out? So far my boys dun have I think.