Thursday, September 18, 2008

what a week!

I'm back after one week silent. Last week my mum was in town, i planned nicely and took two days off on thurs and friday, thought can have some retail theraphy.

On Wed night, I bring my boys to visit Sasha and her new baby at hospital, we didn't stay long, just a while, because i can see my boys are like getting restless. Reached home, change them, i can feel that Cruz's body is a bit warm! I'm getting a bit worried, check his temperature, normal. Throughout the night keep checking his temperature, found he is shivering! His hand and leg are so cold. Oh no! True enough, he is having fever! Cruz is a tough cookies, he hardly fall sick, the most he get is light flu and light cough but not fever. Once he fall sick, means he is really sick!

Next day, two of them are sick, one is having fever, one is having bad cough. Didn't bring them to school, and my plan also have to postpone and change my plan. Seeing Cruz just lying on the bed, so quiet, utterly quiet and i got worried. Normally when he is so mischivious, i got so mad, and now he is so quiet i get worried. Haih! Bring them to see paed, back home feed them medicine and let them rest while i sneak out with my mum to go shopping (me bad hor!) Ya ma, my mum in town, of course i have to enjoy some retail theraphy and have sometime to company her. Reached home in the late afternoon, seeing Cruz still having fever, when he is feeling a bit ok, he talk but when he is feeling uneasy again, he just lay everywhere he go.

Friday, they are still stay at home, Cruz still having fever, on the other hand, this round, Fearles only get bad cough and no fever!! Since Fearles got tonsils, usually he is the one get fever very easily. Cough, running nose, fever, vomit, that make Cruz don't have any appetite to eat and drink, even though i offer him yakult he also shake his head, you said i worried or not? Lucky he still take a few spoon porridge and some milk and eat little bit bread. I still go out on Friday to "complete" my shopping mission with my mum, and also do some bank things. Maybe the weather was too hot lately, i start feel a bit unwell on Friday afternoon, keep sneezing, and like body real weak.

Wake up on Saturday morning, oh no!! I cannot move, my body aching, my head spinning, i also down with bad cold! I feel so cold and i get shiver too! What make it worst is my maid also down with bad cold too! She told me she is very unwell, so i let her go rest and sleep, while i shower the boys and prepare some lunch for the boys. Till i totally cannot stand, went to see doctor, back home, i wake my maid up, ask her to help to feed the boys lunch while i just lay on the couch. While i'm so sick, Cruz getting better, he is running around, ask me to play with him and he want piggy ride and sit on my back and pull my hair ask me to run. U said i should cry or laugh? One whole day i just sleep sleep sleep sleep, and my mum just went shopping herself.

Sunday, moon cake festival, hub invite few close friends and their kids come over for BBQ, yes, u heard me right, BBQ again, but i know i cannot take the food, so i had something light for dinner. Yet, i still cannot resist and eat one piece of the BBQ pork rib, which i let it really cool down only i eat it. What a bummer, to add more disappointment, it rain so heavy and whole night is raining, kids cannot play lanterns, 2nd Bil's family and their three kids went for wedding dinner, younger Bil's one of the son was sick too. So, only my kids playing with lantern, less than 10 mins they got bored, because no one play with them. To ease the disappointment, FIL said, we will do a belated one again, which is this coming Sunday, just let the grandchildren to play lanterns, and adults will have moon cake & chinese tea session. Hope it won't be another raining night!


this is how my house look now, got so many this kind of lanterns, MIL's idea :(
look like some tourist place? hahahhahahhaha


this is how it look like after with the light on


my boys playing with the superman lanterns.

16 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Hope all of you are feeling much better now... at least your boys get to enjoy the lanterns... I did not even bring any out for Darrius! LOL
I'm the worst mommy to date! :P

janicepa said...

so whn is the belated celebration ?? hahaha

khongfamily said...

Very nice ler the way you put the lanterns. We didn't even have any celebrations.. :(.

LittleLamb said...

Hope the twins and you already recovered and prepared for the belated celebration!!

Krystal said...

I like your lanterns...very nice le :)

And get well soon yah - you and the boys :)

Jacss said...

very true, i rather have them notty than sick...so next time, we dun complaint that they r hyperactive la...notty la...noisy la....ok? but yr case really bad huh...mumy, kakak & d kids...hope by now, everyone is better!!
wah...lantern festival so big to yr family ahh, so many nice lantern like in temple tin hau, haha. some more yr FIL so interesting....backdate the celebration, haha first time heard! anyway, hope u guys get to enjoy it this sunday...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very nice Superman tanglung!

jazzmint said...

hope u all now OK oredi...

mybabybay said...

At least Cruz get well in time to play lantern!

slavemom said...

That was 1 vy strong n contagious germ. Everyone fully recovered by now, I hope.
Hv a great belated celebration this Sun. :)

etceteramommy said...

So many lanterns, so "yau hei fun". So the celebration is this Sunday? Have a good one. Look forward to see more pics.

Malaika's mummy said...

Hope both of them are fine now.

cool, superman latern.

Sasha said...

hey thanks for visiting!

can have belated one ar? then i also can do one , one month later.. hahah

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Oh dear seems like quite a number of ppl are sick. Hope the boys are feeing better today, and you too. Takecare!

Binky, Blogging and Such said...

What a week you had. Hope you all are feeling much better now as I'm writing this. I think those lanterns are beautiful.

alicia said...

hi nice blog u have there... hope u dun mind if i link u to my blog...