Thursday, October 23, 2008

I want my king size bed back

My sons still sleep with us in our room, i did ask them before, i want to put them to their own room and sleep, but they said don't want. I'm sure if i will put them to their room, i will have a busy night to walk between the two rooms, or they will sneak to our room in the middle in the night, even though now, we sleep in the same room, they still climb over to my bed and sleep.


Initially, we place their mattress on the floor beside our bed, and they sleep on the mattress. Every mid night they will come to our bed and sleep, so four will be squeeze in one king size bed. Sometime i really cannot find a place to sleep, as two of them have ugly sleeping position, end up i have to sleep on the floor on their mattress. We thought bring their bed to our room and place it next to our bed, so they can see us and sleep on their bed, and won't come and fight with us for the bed. They are happy to see their bed on our room for the first week, second week, start again the mid night action, crawl to my side and sleep with me, one left one right, me in the centre, me like sandwiches.

Some of the night they decide to sleep on our bed, when i put them to sleep, after that only i shift them back to their own bed. Some of the night when they already sleep, this is what happen......................








see where the poor mummy going to sleep?? My place suppose to be in the centre, see two of them already occupied the whole bed.

Daddy cannot tahan, he decide switch place with them, he sleep on their bed, and the two boys on the king size bed.



16 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

mummy have to sleep on the other room lo, or on the floor ...kekkekeke... i had big problem to train Jeremy to sleep on his room too .... as u say, we might busy switch one room to another ... at the end mummy become panda la .... Pls tell me , if u find a way ..k...

mybabybay said...

Time to shop for a comfy bed for them.

Vien said...

LOL! Your husband is very smart to choose the kids' bed. At least he won't be fly kick by the boys.

khongfamily said...

Hahhaah....I will sleep in the kids' bed too if I have no choice. I don't want to be sandwiched bettween them lorr...if not wake up sure whole body ache.

Krystal said...

Haha...happen to us every nite too. End up, hubby will transfer Jaden to our bed and he'll sleep in the kids' room. Mummy will pretend nothing happen at nite :p

L'abeille said...

WAh...sleeping inbetween two kids eh?..not scared kena kicked, slapped and poked in the eye meh? Hahahaha .. From the last photo, i found a safer place for u. Sleep inbetween your hubby & the wall. SAFEST :p

marilyn said...

Poor mummy...what's more squeeze in between 2 kids..me only 1 my son also feel crowded..I wonder how you guys share the blanket?

And luckily mummy is not a terror sleeping style, if not end dunno who's going to kick who down...lol

Daddy is smart huh as sleep on their bed...hahahaha

allthingspurple said...

haha. this post makes me smile. This happened in our house too. The daddy had to sleep in a kiddy's bed while the girls climb in with me.

Irene said...

i think its a normal thing huh? recently we got our bb cot back from Melaka to put inside our room, so we can have our bed back, but at times she wud wail in the middle of the nite, duno wth isit tak biasa sleep in the cot, we wud transfer her to our bed. adoi!

etceteramommy said...

I always use my back to face Ryan when he sleeps as I really don't want to get kicked in the tummy/face at night. Your case.. salute. Your boys can cover your left right top centre ... :P

I wonder if they will ever change their sleeping 'kungfu' stunts...:(

jazzmint said...

haha....eh at least u are squeezed in center, i'm pushed till the edge and get neck pain every morning. like what yvonne say, i put my back face the kids cause they can kungfu kick me anytime when sleeping

Sasha said...

annie u gotto buy a nice matress to sleep on the floor edi. yr hub is very smart and look at him sleeping comfy there

Malaika's mummy said...

my girl has bad sleeping position too.

Yr hubby is very smart hor. Sleeping on the kids bed.

janicepa said...

ahahahaa... my anak sleeping position oso same like your anak(s).. lucky mine only ONe.. hahaha... soon #2 come.. *crying*

Binky! said...

Oh, poor Mommy! Have to sleep standing up liao! LOL!

jacss said...

hey...how come u have a same stories as mine...exactly the same woman!! and d great part is it still happen until today....sigh!!
imagine my boys so big + the 2 big dadymumy on d king size bed...we always had pain in d neck!!