Sunday, October 05, 2008

Long raya holiday......

what we do? We are rotting at home, not going anywhere, i spent more time with the boys, eating, watch tv, chatting, and sleeping.

Our office closed at 3pm on tue afternoon, i have some "me" time going for a hair spa treatment, then i head to gym for a work out. Raya Day 1, didn't go anywhere, second day of Hari Raya, i bring my boys and meet up with Vivian- my biz partner, to visit our former manager from the hotel. Been two years i did not go and visit her, this round when we met up with her, i saw her boys had grown up so much. It's a good time to catch up with her. My boys have a good time playing with her two kids and "hijack" all the ultraman toys! Fearles and Cruz just love one of the big ultraman, it's as tall as my boys! While the boys are playing, we are having some lunch downstair, enjoy the "rendang", 'ketupat", and a lot food.

After visiting, we drop by at Mcdonald have some coffee and some snack (yea, holiday means eating non stop) and my boys enjoy themselve at the playground. Reach home around 5pm, my boys miss their afternoon nap.

Night time when i put them to sleep, usually we will have some chat first then only they will fall sleep, out of sudden Cruz said this ................................................."very tired"!!! o_O



centre - Nancy elder son- Aidan and beside him is the cousin and my two boys





this is younger son of Nancy - Kieran

9 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...rotting at home kah? your hubs didn't whip out the barbecue? hehhehehee. it has been a tiring but fun break for us :)

allthingspurple said...

same here leh. visiting , makan, go home, sleep.visiting makan, go shopping, visiting makan, go KFC makan somemore. haha.

Wonderful Life said...

hahah... me too! rotting at home!!

HN said...

You know, 'rotting' is such a luxury activity for me ever since I have my boy Sethy :)

mom2ashleyaidan said...

we didnt to much also... Hubs was working!

jacss said...

not a too hectic holiday...good what, coz i'm sure everywhere also pack!!
and 4 boys around must be chaotic...

Krystal said...

my boys are crazy abt ultraman too...so much so that we rotted at home, watching ultraman :p

LittleLamb said...

I can imagine putting 4 boys in a room...
surely cruz said VERY tired....:p

Binky, Blogging and Such said...

Whoa... hair spa wor... really envy you!