Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Creation - part 3

This is last week, weekly bento creation. Since my boys school closed for a week due to hari raya, so i did not prepare any bento for them, but instead of preparing for my boys now i start my own bento lunch. I think prepare for myself is much more easier compare to my boys, since they don't eat so much, and all food are all ready (cereal, cookies) and they don't like vege so a bit hard for me to do the "deco". Well hope this round i had improve a bit, and i know i still got a long way to go to do a better bento and also need to get more "tools" for me to do the food deco and have to be more creative. Some did comment that my creation doesn't look like "bento" at all, because i don't arrange it nicely or deco the food, or very creative, hmmmmmm, as i said lo, i still very new to this thing, i post this up not to "torture" your eyes, but just for my own record and i can show it to my boys in future, at least their mummy did try very hard to do "nice" food for them. :)



This is my lunch on Mon. Rice, meat, grape and in the container is the sauce.
I get this small container from Bento Pet, very cute !


Tue lunch, simple one. Lady fingers + fu chok with mince pork in bean paste.


Friday, didn't go anywhere, i prepare this for my sons.
Egg, meat, Anchovies, rice in three shape (this round look better huh?)
with cherry tomatoes on top.



Saturday lunch, for cousin and my boys. I deco the rice this round
I don't hv the puncher, so i cut it out, that's why it look funny. :)
Baked bean, french beans, luncheon meat and some anchovies.


This is my son's lunch.




Sunday lunch, more to kids meal. Try to do "cat" face on the rice.
Fish fingers, nuggets and terriyaki pork chop, and a fail 1st trial 'octopus" hotdog. :(


Side note: If u would like to purchase some bento tools, and bento box please check out this mummy new blog, Our Little Heaven.

12 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow....the bento lunches are making me so hungry again. You are really good and lots of patience too :D

khongfamily said...

Your bento creations are getting nicer and nicer lerrr. Keep it up!!! :)

Anggie's Journal said...

Not bad at all .......
yalor, very long holiday ....

Y-ling said...

hahahahha your bento is really funny hahahhaha
but better than me, lazy mummy, never done such thing for Angel :-(

Health Freak Mommy said...

You are really having lotsa fun bento-ing eh?

Lemonjude said...

All sets are making it with full of love...you really start to enjoy doing it and making it better and better..

The octopus sausage maybe you should make 2 octopus using 1 sausage, smaller and easier to cook.

Lemonjude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jacss said...

hey...no need to bother abt what others comment on yr bento...keep up d good work!!
wow...u had quite a bit of rice/carbo in yr bento heh!! yeah, i also enjoyed doing my own bento!!
yr shaped rice for d boys indeed looked better this time but the eyes & mouth of yr triangle shape sushi very funny lor....hahaha!!

LittleLamb said...

How was the boys response?
Did they finish their meal??

I hope you continue to make bento...its surely brighten up your boys appetite..

jazzmint said...

ok lah annie, i want to tumpang lunch at ur place can or not LOL....

Mummy to QiQi said...

your grapes looks so big and juicy ler...

shooi said...

If i serve the luncheon/ sausage separately to my son, he will eat them first and then ask for sommo. Rice he'll just mess it up and not eat them. :(

Good that your sons are buying it.