Friday, October 17, 2008

My creation - Part 5

This is the 3rd post for the day!! hahahhaha, Yea, today i attack by "lau sai" - diarrhea virus, so i got "diarrhea" post. LOL!

Last week i got myself some more thing from Chooi Peng! So this week i'm using some of the new items, actually nothing new, just some new silicon cups, i lack of colourful silicon cups & simple design with me. I have yet to check out the sausage cutter!!

Notice most of my son's snack bento, biscuits are all from "Khian Guan"!! I pack poison food to my sons bento everyday!!! *sad*

Here i'm going to torture your eyes with my ugly creations again.




my online shopping loots from chooi peng market place.


heart shape apple (nice?), cake and cereal in mini bucket. (i love the mini buckets)


Cruz's snack bento. Biscuit, grape and chocolate.


my cute and yummy lunch. using my son's bento box (grandma bought for them)
rice, french bean with fried chicken and OLIVE! YUM!




Cruz snack bento, since mummy had to prepare her lunch bento
so cruz's one have to be simple..hahahhahahhahaha

17 comments:

L'abeille said...

Hardworking mom! Even the not-so-complicated bento also looks so nice to me....

Irene said...

VERY NICE lah! ur my sifu di :)

Angeleyes said...

Where got ugly lar????
Better than some of mine... :P
When you have more gadgets, the content will automatically look nice!

Binky! said...

LOL.. you are funny... diarrhea.. everything comes out at once, even the blog entries!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

waaaaahhhhh....if i'm your colleague, would you pack some bento for me too ;)

really funny about how you put poison into your sons' bentos....LOL

Krystal said...

i really like your new collection esp the silicon cups...thanks for the link, can check out her items now :)

LittleLamb said...

nice! recently i also purchased for this chooi peng too...

Anggie's Journal said...

why got ugly ar? u make me envy lei, so many cute cute bento.. great job

FAMILY FIRST said...

Wah so many new gadgets .. make me jealous and woah, nice bento leh. Is it those stuff not available at 100 Yen but need to order online from her only? Cos i thot dropping by 100 Yen one day.

jazzmint said...

wah wah..u getting pro edi keke...

jacss said...

ooh i like yr mickey & minnie box esp d strap lor...some more wif red chopstick!! cute cute cute...haha i also used d boys' box sometimes!!
d 'poison' biscuit...gotta throw away all d stocks edi, ok!!

Mummy to QiQi said...

so nice your bento. better than mine (even dare not take photo of them!)

marilyn said...

Hi Annie,

First time here..Nice bento you did even just started up.
Me still on the way in "L" as I'm a quite lousy cook so I need to learn a lot of you...
Your twins were adorable too...

laundryamah said...

wah ur creations getting better n better leh..mana ada ugly wor??

HN said...

Like that called ugly arrr??? Wait till you see mine :P
Good Job Mommy!!!

Hijackqueen said...

Looking great there Annie! Now you get the hang of it huh. Keep up the good job.

allthingspurple said...

Khong Guan biscuit company should pay you !! YOu makes their food looks so good !