Monday, November 03, 2008

First Concert

My sons had their first concert last Saturday. This time the kindy do the concert and also the graduation at a church in Old Klang Road, because this is their 25th year anniversary, they have some special celebration.

My two SIL's sons, two of the boys will graduate this year and next year will proceed to Primary 1, and one more boys will still with my boys in the kindy. When teacher told me about my sons will perform in some group singing and dancing on the graduation day, i got so excited. hahahha. I'm worried how my boys will behave and how they will perform. I finally saw their performance on Saturday...................


before go for the concert i get the kids take a picture.
*younger Sil's two sons not in the picture*

When we reach there, we saw a lot kids with their parent are there already. Before they proceed to a small room to wait for their turn, all of them sitting outside, my boys at that moment, still ok. After the teacher lead all the kids to the small room, all parents are sitting outside and wait for the concert to start. Since my sons's kindy is a christian kindy, so they start with praying, then sing some songs, then only the kids start their performance. First performance is all the kids singing three songs. When i saw my boys come out from the small room, their eyes keep searching for me, i was sitting quite behind, so i waved at them, they give me a smile. I was like, hmmm...ok...at least not crying for me. hahahhahahhahah


stage deco


see the kids wait patiently


my younger sil's two sons (in blue shirt)


Fearles "cool" face


Cruz "worried" face

Music started, all kids start singing and dancing, and i can see my two boys..............alamak!!!! Fearles just fold his hand and stand there like a piece of WOOD!!! He is not moving, not dancing, not singing!!!! On the other hand, Cruz also the same, but on off he still do some dancing and smilling. Aiyyoooooooo...i tell you, so so malu!!!! It's so obvious, my two boys just STANDING THERE!!!!! *faint* Till the last song, FINALLY, Fearles move a bit, but can see his face not so willingly...*duh!!!*


This two picture i took two of them are dancing.



After all the kids finish singing, they go back to the small room and wait again. This time i found a nice place in front, so i sitted there. Performance still going, some older kids perform some "prayer", singing, dancing, memories bibles & etc. Then some parent and some former students from Noah Ark do some testimonial on how this kindy change their kids and also themselve, it's quite touching. Then follow by the graduation for older kids who is leaving the kindy this year, see them wearing ''4 square hat" and receive their cert with proud! Last performance, with all the kids come out again and sing the last song. My boys this time saw me sit in front, and Fearles already don't want to go to stage, he want to hold my hand, but teacher bring him up to stage. He is standing there, as usual not singing, after a while, he decide he want to CRY!!!! I saw him wipping his tears, adoi!!! My boy!!! Lucky just sing one song, and they come down, and they decide don't want to go to the small room, they want to sit with me :( and Fearles keep telling me he want to go home.

Ending part is a cake cutting to celebrate the kindy 25th years anniversary and also it's one of the girl birthday, so they let her to blow the two cakes!!! So sweet! They serve buffet lunch for the parent and the kids, we had our lunch then we went home.

Hopefully my sons will improve, next year i won't see the same thing again??

Try to upload the video, but don't know what happen, it seems i can't get the video upload. :(

18 comments:

huisia said...

haha..don't worry, i believe they will perform voluntary next year :)

marilyn said...

It's OK as this is their 1st time on the stage mar...and from the picture I see seems like they were the youngest among the childrens?

Nevertheless, they both looks handsome in that shirt ler..

No worry, bet me they will definately perform better by next year..hugs from me to them..Well done Fearles & Cruz

Wonderful Life said...

Hmm... i think they're stage fright.
Nevermind, it's ok for the first time. I guess they'll be better next year. :)

khongfamily said...

For the first time, consider very good lorr. Brae also like that last time...he even covered his eyes when he did the parade...adoiiii!!!

Irene said...

kekee... so cute!!!!

mybabybay said...

Wow I love those balloons! Hey your sons attend a christian kindy?

4malmal said...

hi I came by your blog from Hijack queen and wow u have twins! they ain't identical r they? must be not easy bringing up 2 babies at the same time. they r very brave to perform on stage at such young age. oh and I love your banner :)

2ma said...

as long as they are willing to stand on stage, be happy lor...*hehe*

Krystal said...

Don't worry...they will enjoy the concert next yr...this year, give them some 'chance' - first time mah :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh....the boys look so handsome in their long sleeve shirt. maybe if they were asked to sing/dance the ultraman song, they would enjoy it more? :D

Lemonjude said...

2 boys dress up neat and they looks very handsome...nvm la..first time is kan cheong..

slavemom said...

Give them a pat on the back each for being on stage (dance n sing samo, altho not the whole song). It can be quite scary to be performing in front of so many ppl.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

good already lah....he looked so cute in the video!

mumsgather said...

Haha. The kindy teacher told me that every year also got kid cry one so nothing to malu about. And they will cry harder when they see their mummy or daddy. Hahaha. Your boys look really handsome with their long sleeved shirts.

jazzmint said...

wahh...they look so leng chai

angeleyes said...

I think they are still very shy in front of so many strangers. Maybe they will do better next time. :)

jacss said...

u know what...d same thing happened during my boys' very 1st concert...my 2 boys in their chicken costume were the only "2 chicken" that DO NOT move...and that was so hillarious, so i can imagine yrs!!

but in their 2nd year, they jumped & danced like expert!!

then this coming sat, i'll be one of the proud mom watching my boys wear the 'square hat'/mortar hat, received their graduating scroll...ngek ngek ngek!!

Binky! said...

Maybe they need time to warm up to the audience - not easy, you know, you need plenty of courage. Anyway, both your boys look handsome and sharp as a pin in those shirts.