Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last friday...........

I feel guilty for not bringing the boys going anywhere during school holiday; they just stay at home, to cover my guilt I decide to bring them for a movie. Last minute decide, I called hub in the evening tell him, “we bring kids to see Madagascar”, he bit shock and ask “when? Sunday?” I said “No, tonight, later when I back from work”.

Once I reach home, get the boy changed, off we went to MV for early movie, which is around 7pm and 7.15pm, we didn’t make any ticket booking, we just walk in. Lucky not many people at that hour, no long queue. We decide to go for Gold Class instead of the normal one, since our kids will sit on our lap, at least Gold Class got bigger chair, like sofa type. Since we are still early, I had Mcd for dinner, as for hub and boys they already had it at home. I did not bring my maid, “ban” her go kai kai as punishment.

About time, we went in, wait at the lounge and get some drink order. We had the back row seat, I think is a good idea to watch movie at such hour, not many people, whole theater, only our family + another couple with a boy and one more couple, that’s all. Cruz enjoy himself, eating pop-corn, sitting on the arm of the chair, and shake his body when the music is on. That is his favourite song, “u gonna move it move it” he really move his body. Fearles did enjoy a bit, but he is kicking a fuss, because he saw me taking picture, he want the camera, keep telling me he want to take pictures. This is after his first try, now he so addicted on this “new toy” and now it also not easy for me to take picture, once he saw camera, he will cry and “fight” with me for it. Haih!!


At the lounge ...i get this head gear from Mcd, forgot to bring
the giraffe one, so bought another set for them - lion

Fearles happily posing for me. The ballon given
by an uncle when we are having dinner at Mcd.

this is what Cruz usually do, he will tell me "don't take
my picture!!" :(

Overall, Madagascar II show is great and funny, but my boys do not sit still like previous time, maybe this time got bigger place and less people, it’s like watching TV at home, they feel more comfort that’s why start their “monkeying”. They still cannot control their volume; they talk so loud, keep asking, “Where is the lion?” “Where is the giraffe”, “Why the lion….bla bla bla” .Another experience on watching the “BIG TV”.

21 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

wah... so nice and the seat so big... wei, i never been to such cinema ...

hahaha... this round my son also not really behave good compared to the Kungfu Panda !!!!

huisia said...

i like the headgear so much, McD gave out finger puppets during the Madagascar 1, i had collected all, emm...i wonder can i get it at the McD here or not.

Y-ling said...

wow! i would love to watch madagascar in gold class too but not sure if angel can last through the whole show... did yours??

2ma said...

i've never been to a gold class before. now i know how it looks like *hehe*

i took shan leo to watch madagascar last sunday, and i make him wear his mcD madagascar head gear just like fearles & cruz! *hehe*

shan leo's next movie is bolt.

slavemom said...

If u're going to watch in Gold Class, better leave ur maid at home. If normal cinema, still ok. hehehe The boys look so cute in the lion headgear. All 'dressed' up for the movie. :)

Wonderful Life said...

The lion head gear looks cute! I tot it's cap... :P

mom2ashley&aidan said...

wow..got head gears and all....how nice!

Irene said...

walao, gold class le. don play2 hor. lucky boys! hehe :)

janicepa said...

hahaha.. nice show hor...

etceteramommy said...

Why why why? Why ban yr maid? :p

My boy also the same like Cruz & Fearles, always ask questions why this where that... I dont dare to bring him for movies.

LittleLamb said...

as long as the boys enjoy..everything can liao..

mybabybay said...

The chairs look comfy!

khongfamily said...

What a great idea to go for the Gold Class with kids. But I still think Brae is not ready yet for the show. He's a scaredy cat...asked him whether he want to watch Madagascar (animals show) in the cinema..he said dun wan...*slaps head*

L'abeille said...

Hehe, you really went to get the lion headgear for them ar..

Those bands looked very cute on them :)

jazzmint said...

wah so syiok...the seat so big eh

Krystal said...

looks like a good show to bring the kids...good idea...may bring my kids too :)

laundryamah said...

talking about the headgear..i pun wanna blog about it...

the twins look cute with the headgear..hahaha

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooooo...so fun eh? cruz is cute with his hands covering the face. i like the lion headgear!!!

allthingspurple said...

Been awhile since we went gold class cinema. Thanks for sharing this. this nudges us into something to do next weekend *wink*

I have always love looking at pic of your twins. They are so alike in many aspects and yet so different !

shooi said...

The lion headgear looks cool. Wanted to get for my son but the McD i went to habis liao.

lemonjude said...

Nice movie day for all...and the seat is spacious...the boy is cute with the headgear..