Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Creation - Part 7

I got myself some more bento stuff from Min Min again!!!! Tsk tsk tsk! Thanks Min for helping me to get all this and bring it back to KL!! Thanks!!!!




Yakult, cake, biscuit and cereal.


yea!! Barb get this thomas bento box for me. Thanks a lot!!
grapes, cereal, biscuit to dip with black berry jam.


chipsmore, tiger biscuit, star shape apple, and colorful cereal.


Tiger shape bread with black berry jam, grape and chips.
This is a rush work, because i need to prepare my own bento. :)


My bento - pork chop, with cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.

8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow....so colourful bentos!!! even i wanna eat them :) so, i guess you will be shopping for more bento stuff eh? how many bento boxes do you have now?

2ma said...

nice bentos!!! i think i'll have to invest in more bento kits *he he*

btw i have got an award for you. hop over to my blog to check it out!

mybabybay said...

Wow you are collecting more and more bento stuff!

marilyn said...

Annie, you such a creative person even just a starter into bento-ing world...

Well done!

And thanks for your concern about my son..yup bought the gel call mucolin from pharmacy as paed doesn't provide...after apply in his mouth he feel better during feeding...

Sasha said...

wow wow more and morwe colourful bentos from u .. and pork chop? *yummy*!

angeleyes said...

Wah seh! YOu even bring porky bento to work??? hehehehe

Anggie's Journal said...

nice bento u had prepared...
i got mine too from Min ... hahhaha

jacss said...

yeah....those colorful paper cups r so lovely hor...and exactly same as what i got fr daiso, macau but mine much cheaper lar...dun cry ah!!