Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Creation - Part 8

This week, there is no bento creation for the weekend foods, as two of my boys are down with flu and cough again!!!!

Fearles having a bad cough, and Cruz is having some flu, so today i just prepare some simple food for them, as for Fearles he just want to take some porridge.:( Yesterday i was busy on my online store, another simple meal for them with no decoration. Hope i can do something new next week, i just got myself another batch of new bento tools from here.:) Yea, hopefully this will be my last batch ordering for the bento tools. :P



This is my new collection.
Thomas and Friends bento boxs
is a gift from a "secret visitor". (will blog this later)


cakes, star shape honeydew and biscuit with blackberry jam.


bread with butter and sugar, papaya and coco balls.


mickey shape bread, oreo, grapes and cereal.


fairy bread with cereal and banana.
fairy bread, something new, i "steal" this idea from this pretty mummy


more fairy bread for the cousin, so easy to prepare and look so nice.
Good idea for the kids party.

15 comments:

2ma said...

wah...more bento kits! luv your fairy bread!!!

marilyn said...

yeah..fairy bread is easy to make..just apply butter and pour the hundreds and thousands..

Annie, why not you give ur twins the IG6 supplementary from direct sales call ELKEN http://www.elken.com.my/Elken/Eng/product/ig6.asp to build up their immune system. It is colustrum from the cow and some paeds clinic were selling it but different brand...I prefer from ELKEN no doubt it's expensive but rather than seeing paed doctor lor...My son took it for few months liau and touch wood he seldom down with cough and flu now...crossed my fingers...

L'abeille said...

Oh! Secret visitor??..I think I know who and can't wait for you to post about the meetup with "the visitor" :p

By the way, I love the bread, they're so lovely

Blur Angel said...

wow... such colourful bread ! :) your bento creations are getting better day by day ! gambatae!!

Hijackqueen said...

The rest of the fairy bread siaper makan?

LittleLamb said...

wah your bento collection also getting more n more...

Yes, fairy bread is like colourful bread....looks yummy

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wah! U really REALLY into Bento.

allthingspurple said...

I like how your bento boxes and bento meals always come in identical pairs, haha !

Mommy to Chumsy said...

very nice very nice. i also want to try the fairy bread. i'm sure ashley will be thrilled. err...may i know where to buy those cute heart shapes and colorful stars?

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Good idea...the fairy bread!

laundryamah said...

eh that "secret visitor" hor really dun wan to meet me hor,,,me feel so sad *sobs*

btw of course u can borrow my DVD..after i finish ok?? *wink*

Krystal said...

i really like your thomas lunch box - so nice. The fairy breads oso look really nice, is it nice to eat too?

jacss said...

annie, yr order won't stop there wan....LOL LOL
i'm gonna get thomas box too one day....
d fairy bread does looked appealing but i only like d chocolate rice...d rest hor, errg like not so nice to eat liddat,not sure abt kids la!!
i will try one day for my boys!

mom2ashley said...

wow annie. lovely bentos..makes me wanna start in this bento craze...:P

little prince's mummy said...

Ur bento so colourful!~