Monday, November 17, 2008

My Creation - Part 9

Last week my sons missed three days school,they are not feeling well, having some cough and flu. I only prepare two days bento snack for them. Now is school holidays so I will have one month bento break. For next two weeks there will be no bentos, i don't want my two boys just rot at home doing nothing, so i have entrol them to the school holiday fun programe for two weeks at their kindy. Teacher will teach them how to write script, doing puppet, puppet show, team building and etc. I heard there will be an outing too, but so far still not sure is it on or not. I think it will be interesting.


just got my new gadget - seaweed puncher for face and mouth
of course need to try out, this is for one of my simple lunch. cute?


snack for my sons, pooh shape bread, oreo, cereal and grape


my simple lunch - rice, meat ball and vege


last schooling day, coco ball, biscuit, aeroplane shape pear and
some cake with the cute food picks, which i get from here......

Happy bento-ing everyone.

9 comments:

huisia said...

wow,you sprinkled quite a lot of furikake on top of your rice :)

nice bentos you have..

jazzmint said...

aiyer, why u always tempt me with food when i go ur blog kekeke...

the meatballs look yummy

LittleLamb said...

wahhhhh u very rajin..

Daddy said...

Aiyoh. All the mommies here so creative lar. Even simple food also can come up with different shapes and sizes. Emmm...die die lor. You mean next time, I also got to do the same thing for Ryan ar? How come last time, my rice and porridge didn't look the same ar? sigh...

Sasha said...

adoi i missed so many of your posts! I'm like living in a jungle now.. Uwaaaaaaa

Wonderful Life said...

Wow... your bento skills are getting better and better each day!!

Annie Q said...

Hui Sia: Ya i like this seaweed furikake. :)

jazzmint: hahahha, not always, it just happen when u drop by it's on the food post, don't worry, that will be one month bento break. :) No more food picture in my blog. hahahhaha

little lamb: me not rajin, but after "invest so much" in bento gadget, so must fully utilise it lo.

daddy: hhahahahha, now kids are more lucky than our time ya?

Sasha: what living in a jungle? hahahhahahah

wonderful life: 10Q 10Q! If u are reading this, i was wondering, why i can't access to your blog ar? Not that i don't visit your blog, but don't know what happen, have been trying many times, it looks like got some error??

angeleyes said...

wah! Annie you are more rajin than me lioa! I'm sooooo lazy now with the cough!

Jacss said...

aiyer....yr tomato sauce meat balls made me swallow saliva la... no wonder la, it's lunch time edi!!
if everyday got such simple lunch, it's heaven!!