Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Secret Visitors

We got “secret visitor” last week Friday. I suppose to meet up with her and her mummy for a dinner at a restaurant but when I reach home, I saw hub was preparing this for dinner again! I got very thick skin and give the visitors a call, and told her that, why not we change our plan, ask her to come over to my small hut to have dinner. At first, she said she don’t want, she is shy to see all my family members, after few “coaxing” she agree to come over to my house.

I’m so excited to meet up with her and her mum for the first time, although I chat with her mum online quite often, but never met her before. My little friend is so so cute, she is so friendly and so do her mum. Her mum is tall and pretty, and super friendly. Misha bring her little cousin over to my house too, another cute little girl. We had a great time chatting and eating. Kids are happily playing around, me and Sie Choo had a good time to yak. They didn’t eat much, maybe the food not so yummy?? Hope when they go back didn’t cook Maggie for supper. No picture of Sie Choo, she want to be anonymous, so only got her princess pictures. I think if i'm not order some bento things from sie choo, she still don't want to meet me, it's my pleasure to meet up with them. :)


Misha and her cousin


my two monkeys with misha and her cousin.

4 comments:

Binky! said...

Wah... your boys got playmates liao!

L'abeille said...

I can see princess Misha make those supermodal post again... this girl ahaha... cute nya!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aaaaahhh..how nice :D misha looks so pretty :D err..no photos of the food kah?

jacss said...

finally u met up wif yr virtual buddy ehh...tat must be a good wish granted!!
misha girl is so fair & 'healthy' ehh...LOL, must be well taken care by mumy, hehe....