Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Daddy away on the weekend

Daddy was away for his yearly cycling at Chieng Mai again on last Saturday. Sent him off to airport at 5am in the morning, asks my maid to keep an eye on my boys just in case they woke up and look for me. Reached home around 7.30am, maid told me Fearles already woke up but Fearles told my maid he want to sleep again, but he scare, he want the maid to on the light. I opened the room door, saw him laid on the bed, I off the light, there we three sleep again till 10.30am!!!

Since daddy not at home, and it is weekend, and they know weekend means go “kai kai” day. Brought them to Bangsar Village have some groceries shopping and myself had some simple dinner and want to buy birthday present, but with two boys with me, they want the things more than what I want to buy, end up I didn’t buy anything.

Sunday I fixed them bento lunch, which their mummy getting lazy, more than two weeks no bento lunch for them already. Then I told my boys, if they behave well, finish their lunch I will bring them to “playground” and play. Actually, I have planned to bring them to kizsport at Bangsar Village quite sometime ago, but no chance. Sent sms to Jazzmint ask her want to join me or not, she said “Ok”. There we meet at Bangsar Village at around 2pm, the kids were so happy to see the “big playground” my two boys go wild, running, climbing, but this kizsport compare to the one in One Utama, much smaller. Jazzmint and I sit aside busy “kepo-ing” while the kids enjoy themselves with the slide and climbing. We spent almost three hours there, Jazz left early because her daughter got art class. My sons continue enjoy, I want them play to the max, utilize their energy, miss their afternoon nap, so nighttime I can put them to sleep early. Hahahahhaha (evil mummy) since the next day they start their holiday programe, have to wake up early. Two weeks school holidays at home, my boys had been sleep late and wake up late, and I just want to make sure they can wake up early on Monday morning.


egg, sweet and sour meat and pork chop and ship shape apple
and some candies.



like my rice???


We left kizsport around 5.40pm, when I just step out from kizsport, I “bump” into Gary Chaw曹格 !!! You know who is he? Famous local singer, always can see his face on TV and I think lately he won the best local artistes and received the most awards. Ooopppss…face to face, I recognise him, but I hardly listen to his songs. Hahahaha, I so so want to ask him for photograph, since I got my camera with me, but think twice, I no more “18 or 22 year old mui mui jai” see artist will go “crazy” and some more I got two boys with me. We took the same escalator down, I still “struggle” do I want to take his picture or not. Hahaha , end up I didn’t take any picture. I want to know how other mummies will react when you bump into a “famous star?” Maybe I’m too old for this already? Hahahahhahah

We had a fun day, reach home, shower my boys, had their dinner, tuck them to bed at 8.30pm! Yeah! Rest of the night, mummy had more time to glue her butt on the sofa and watch TV!

cruz



at the main entrance of kizsport got this moving Santa.
He will move front and back, my boys try to play with the Santa

This huge X'mas "tree" deco at Bangsar Village new wing
when u look closer, actually it is made from the plastic bottles!

14 comments:

laundryamah said...

fuiyoh u met gary chaw!! why didn't take picture????????

Irene said...

wahhh... shiok nyer the kids!
hai lor, why din secretly take his pic? haha!

jazzmint said...

keke...i havent even download the pics into my pc :|...shame on me. ya it's a nice place they can just go and burn energy, while we kepoh kepoh LOL

Binky! said...

Your rice do look cute with the different facial expressions. Who's Gary Chaw? Annie, never mind old, as long as young in the heart like me! LOL!!!

mom2ashley said...

that's nice that the kids can play together.
your bento creation looks good!

huisia said...

not 18-22 mui mui zai still can chase star ma :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, you really take a lot of effort to prepare nice bento lunches for your boys eh?

marilyn said...

Yes..your rice shape with face expression looks good. Very nice...ur bento-ing is getting better day by day ler...and me not really started yet....hehe

Krystal said...

Your boys' reaction to weekend = kai kai is so similar to my boys'...haha.... Does your boys ask you why you have to go work everyday, esp. now with school hols? I have ran out of ways to answer them :p

mybabybay said...

Which kidzsport is better, 1 Utama or Bangsar?

Lovely Mummy said...

aiyom why didnt take a photo, we dont laugh at you lah...btw, what is the thing u punched for the eyes and nose on the rice ?i used seaweed but it's too soft, ended not nice.

etceteramommy said...

I'm curious.. what time did they sleep that night? :P

Your bentos are nice. Good they have soup and fruits everyday. Very healthy!

janicepa said...

back to bento action liao ?? good !!.. ganbate gudasai neh ...

Mrs. Wallace said...

Should take pic with Gary. He is a daddy now plus I love his music.