Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally i got mine!!

Remember i blog about this EOE online? Finally i got my pictures last week on boxing day!! I sent them my blog entry, after two days i still didn't see my link appear on their website, i decide to re-sent my blog entry to them again and also sent them a mail. Next day, Samantha from the eoe online team, she is very helpful , she reply my e mail and confirm they received my second blog entry, and for the 1st e mail they did not receive, and inform me that within three working days i will receive the pictures!

Yes, i received it last week, despite in between there is holidays, but i still receive it on time. I'm happy with their service and most important is i don't need to step out from the house, and i can just do it with a few click and they will sent the pictures to my doorstep, and the most attract me is the price, 4R picture @ RM0.30 and 5R picture @ RM0.50, and if you purchase more than RM35 and it is free delivery!! I definetly will choose EOE online for my future pictures priting!

2 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

This reminds me to get mine printed. Thanks for the link ;)

Wishing you & your family a Happy New Year 2009!

P/S Don't get angry ya because I did not call to meet. We hardly have any free time lugging the two kids along. Will surely do so when I travel alone.

Mummy to QiQi said...

so cute when the boys are young! din manage to attend the gathering too as the boys were down with flu.