Monday, December 15, 2008

First Excursion

Last week Tue (9/12), my sons went for their 1st excursion to National Zoo. At first, I was a bit worried and thinking whether I want to tag along or not. After some consideration, I decide not to go with them. I want them to learn how to be more independent and mix with other kids. If I go along, I’m sure they will just stick to me. Anyhow, I also know that all the cousins will be going for the trip, so I’m not that worry anymore. :)

On the morning itself, thought want to pack some bento for them, but teacher told me they will prepare food for the kids, so I don’t need to prepare any snack for them, just need to bring the water. 2nd SIL told me, she will follow the kids going since one of the teacher “attack” by snatch theft day before so she can’t go, they ask my SIL to help since she is “super free”. When I sent the kids to school, I saw a big bus already waiting in front of the kindy, my boys got trill when they see the bus, they never take bus before and they find it interesting. Bid them good-bye then I off to work.

I “assume” my boys do have a great time visiting zoo. When I reach home from work, they told me what animals they saw, and non stop telling me got tiger, giraffe, elephant, fish, bird and many more. Then suddenly Cruz told me “mummy, giraffe eat tree” I stunned for a while, then I told him “giraffe eat leaves not tree” but he still argue with me. There is a story behind, it is last week, when we went to Peggy house for Kieran 8th birthday celebration, while waiting Jazzmint at the high way, we saw some cows at the road side. My sons were pointing the cows and said “cows! Mummy see got cows!” Then ask me again, “what cows doing?” My smart maid told them “COWS EAT TREES!!!!” I give her a stare and tell her off, “COWS EAT GRASS NOT TREES!!!!” Everytime I told her not to teach my sons any English if she herself also can’t speak proper English. I’m so so mad!! From there, Cruz learn “Cows eat trees and giraffe eat trees!”

While my sons happily tell me about the zoo during bed time, (yes, they can talk till bed time still on the same topic) mummy got a bit tired and tried to pull their legs by asking them “ did u see Ultraman in the zoo?” ahahhahahhaa, Cruz answer me “mummy, zoo got no ultraman, zoo got POWER RANGERS!!!” *faint*

12 comments:

Blur Angel said...

muahahah..there's Power Rangers in the ZOo!! which zoo ? i want to go too!! :)

Irene said...

giraffe eat trees :) hehehehe!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaahha...."giraffe eat trees" is funny. so the boys enjoyed themselves eh?

janicepa said...

hehehe.. smack the maid !!..
ur boys are really talkative ... cool !!..

huisia said...

wow, i wanna bring JO to that zoo la, haha...even got ultraman and power rangers!

laundryamah said...

ya totally agree about the maid trying to teach the kids! cannot tahan ok!! but what to do?? kids tend to spend a little more time with the maid ma..

oh btw, got ur bento containers ledi...

Wonderful Life said...

hahaha... zoo got power rangers! i wonder what did the power rangers do in the zoo... :P

Malaika's mummy said...

yr maid is a bit KPC wo, somemore taught them the wrong thing.

Zoo got power rangers... hehehe... so cute.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

walau...don't know don't teach lah. I will also smack her.
Great to hear that the boys enjoyed themselves!

Sasha said...

hehe how come zoo got power rangers?

Lemonjude said...

Hahaha, what a good answer they give you...they are right, ultraman n power rangers are belongs to same group of creatures.

jacss said...

sounds like yr kids really enjoyed the field trip...so worth!! i also remember how thrill my boys were during their 1st bus ride...haha

on d maid issue, yes, the kids will showhow got influence by d maid so just gotta be more alert & attentive...no choice lar

on d better side, my boys started to pick up speaking bahasa much better with this maid...LOL