Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today is MY DAY

I am one year older today!! Yes, i am very old, i can see a big 4 just another 3 miles from me! hahahahahahhaha

Today just a normal day for me, except receive a lot sms, wishes on FB, msn and IM, i feel so warm and so loved. Thanks for the birthday wish, presents, dinner and the lovely cake!

Well, everyone sure will ask, how i am going to celebrate it tonight, since chinese new year is round the corner, hub is busy with his work till late at night, so i won't ask him to buy me dinner tonight, maybe will have a belated dinner during chinese new year.

Last two days, actually me and my biz partner and ex colleagues from previous co have a small gathering cum chinese new year "lou sang" dinner @ Supertanker Restaurant at Damansara Kim. Ending part it turn out a surprise birthday celebration for me! Who is the head in "crime"? No other than my biz partner - Vivian. We had the normal 8 course chinese dinner, during dessert time, waiter carry out a very "cute" cake and put in front of me, i got stunned a while, as i thought, why the dessert had change, because last sunday i just had dinner with family in the same restaurant and with the same dishes, and i know what the dessert is. I was starring at the jelly cake before read the "Happy Birthday" wording on the cake. When i read it, i was like "OMG!!! It's my birthday cake!!!" Suddenly i feel so so shy!! I mean if just among a few of our usual gang i still feel ok, but with some ex manager from the co, i was so shy, and two of my ex boss was there too!!
Yes, Vivian being very naughty, she actually brought the exact amount of candles of my age. I stop her to put all the candles on the cake, i just put three big one. :) They all sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" song in a packed restaurant!!! I feel happy, surprise and embarrasing too! Can said is a mixed feeling? They pass me the present and card.

Well, i have to said a big Thanks to Vivian and some partners in "crime" for arrange such a surprise birthday for me, lucky my heart strong enough to take this kind of surprise. hahhahahahhahaha


Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

yee sang...
lou lou lou lou sang.....
My "CUTE" birthday cake!!!



my birthday present..
cake cutting...
singing happy birthday....
last but not least...me and the "Head in Crime" Vivian

22 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Very nice birthday cake, less fattening than the normal ones. Vivian is very thoughtful. :D

Happy Birthday Annie!

Daddy said...

Happy Birthday.

jazzmint said...

ahh no wander the rest look familiar LOL.

happy bday Annie, u certainly don't look like 3 more miles to go, probably 9 more miles :P

huisia said...

Happy Belated Birthday Annie!

And, Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you and your family!

Anggie's Journal said...

Wei.. Happy Birthday ar .... where got old ??... still very leng lui !!
Wish u have a healthy life ahead & Have a Happy Moo Moo Year ...

Krystal said...

Happy B'day Annie!! and Happy Chinese New Year!

Irene said...

HAPPY BIRRRRRRRRTHDAY Annie. may you have many many happy days ahead of you, may u stay lenglui always, may you have everything you want! :)

now, cakes comes in jelly type very heng hor :)

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday!

khongfamily said...

Happy Birthday ya! Great surprise birthday party! And your cake...soooo cute :). Enjoy your CNY!

coffeesncookies said...

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns and Happy Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family !!!

mommy to chumsy said...

what a nice celebration. your friends are so thoughtful. glad you had a wonderful time.

Happy Moo Moo year to you and your family :D

1+2mom said...

Happy "Moo..Moo" year to you and your family!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy belated birthday to you Annie! I like your cute birthday jelly cake!

JPP Papa said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Man, I'm really late eh?

Nice cake and what a surprise from close friends.

Now, as today the 2nd day of CNY, I wanna wish you the whole family, Happy Chinese New Year of the OX. May prosperity GOD be with you guys always. Not forgetting Health and Luck too. Send my warmest hugs to your Twins, ok.
Have a nice day and see you around.

Live from office working,
papajoneh.com

jppmom said...

Happy Belated Bday Annie :D and like hubby says, hope it is not too late to u wish u ;)
BTW, wishing u & yer family Happy Chinese New Year & hugs to yer handsome twins.

HN said...

Happy Belated Birthday dear :) Don't worry, you don't look as your age ... Stay pretty!

slavemom said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Annie! May u stay young n pretty always! ;)
Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Belated Birthday Annie. Very lovely cake there. And I am as YOUNG as you are. LOL.

Mummy to QiQi said...

Annie, happy birthday and happy new year to you!!!

Malaika's mummy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Annie.

2ma said...

happy belated birthday, annie!!!

Jacss said...

wuah...yr biz partner was so thoughtful...bet she's also a goodfren of yours!!
having someone to throw u a party on yr b'day at this stage of life was so wonderful, isn't it??
wish u more to come in the coming years!!
and stay "ching chun mei lai" always!!