Sunday, April 05, 2009

How motherhood had change me

Ever since i become a mother, my lifestyle change, not to mention no more wake up late over the weekend, less freedom, less "me" time, less kai kai time, less spa, less outing. Everything come to my mind is kids come first. Today i am not saying how great i am to be a mother, how i sacrifice my times for my boys, i think all the mothers out there are all the same.

Today i want to jotted down something funny. Last time before i become a mummy, i am very scare of dirty. Now i got two boys, sometime i think back, it is really funny. When we go out for dinner, sometime if Fearles not feeling well, he will vomit in the restaurant or Cruz over-eat and he will vomit too. This is become normal to me, no big deal. I still remember there is one time when we dine in one restaurant in one utama, out of sudden, Cruz told me he want to vomit, we manage to catch the vomit in a bowl, (sorry, it always out of sudden, and didnt manage to bring him to toilet) or sometime when we cannot "get hold" his vomit, it will all over the table, how gross it is right? hahhahaha if this happen to me last time i will said "AIYER!!! So dirty and immediate i will lost my appetite" But now, after clean up the boys i still can finish my food!! What i want to jotted down is on the day that we dine at one utama, next to our table got two uncles, with all the gold rings, gold watch on the hand. They are having their dinner too, while Cruz vomit, two of them keep looking at us, after i clean up Cruz and clean up the mess i continue with my food. They must be thinking "like this, you still can eat ar?" hhahahhahaha, because if i'm not a mummy i will think the same!!!!!!

I want to said is after become a mother, many times when we are having our meal, my kids want to poo poo la, vomit la, after clean them up, i still can have the appetite to eat my food, this happen to me always. When i am having my dinner, my boys will tell me, "mummy, i want to poo poo", i have to bring them to toilet, let them finish, wash their bum bum then back to the table and continue with my food, or after their vomit all over the table, after clean up and with some "left over" juice on the table, i still can eat like nothing happen. o_o

I still remember when i was in my confinement month, i have to learn how to take care the babies after the confinement lady left, so one week before the confinement lady left she teach me how to change diapers after the babies pooed. I forgot which one, Fearles or Cruz just did his big biz, so i hold his both leg quite high and want to wipe his little bum bum, i didn't know that he has not finish, suddenly he "shot" out some sh** on my pants, i scream so loud and let go the baby's legs, i think my boy also got a shock from the loud scream from their crazy mummy. hahahhaha This is where i learn everyday till today. :)

23 comments:

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

that's very true ... motherhood does change a person .. :)

I sincerely think that you are doing very well with the two twins of yours :) Keep up the good job! No kai kai is ok ... spend time with them is much better :) Sons and mum .. bonding time mah :)

mommy to chumsy said...

hahha..you are right. I was a clean freak.....actually i still am but less paranoid now. I cannot stand having stains on my clothes and all but since having ashley, I don't care much anymore. Can't control all those spits, vomit, mucus and tears eh?

Hey, you know? Whenever I am out and see those young ladies in nice clothes and high-heel shoes, I always think to myself.. hmmm...I don't think you will be able to look like that anymore when you have kids...hahahaha

2ma said...

well, i may not b mummy, but as 2ma, i do spend considerable time with the boys. hence, i do agree with you that once you have kids, you become more tolerant to certain things! well done annie!

LittleLamb said...

definitely got changes as a pre n post mom...hahahahaha

i lost my freedom, my me-time.. everytime is kid first..

nowadays i dont care what ppl think...

Lil' Monsters, Inc said...

Hey, I thot my kids r the only ones who puke while eating at restaurant!!! Thanks for sharing. Good to know that there are other kids out there same-same. And mommies who don't bat an eye (cos my eyes would normally dart all over to see who r disgusted)

Anggie's Journal said...

100% agreed with u ... motherhood change me alot too :P

coffeesncookies said...

motherhood does change us all, to a level, we never thought we'll reach. We can take any shit, vomit, mucus and all and still eat in peace..kudos to all moms !

FAMILY FIRST said...

We have all learnt to be more patient, caring, tolerant, etc you name it. But daddys can still be daddys .. have their golf game, happy hour drinks, etc with their friends .. cos they have US to take care of the kids .. sigh!

oh ya, do you know of anyone who wants to disposs off their safety gates? I need a few units for my new home. Do spread the word around please? Thanks.

angeleyes said...

hahahahah!!! You're so funny!
But I must admit that I changed to in this instance.
I wonder why kids love to poo-poo when we are having our meals... Darrius is the same too and I still can continue with my food after that. :P

Annie Q said...

Misha Mum: Thank you dear!! *hug hug*

mommy to chumsy: that's why lo, when got chance to go out alone without the kids, must dress ourself up! Wear heel and dress. hahhahahahah

2ma:U're doing a great job too, although u're just 2ma to the two boys!!Thanks Jasmine!

LittleLamb: yea, now after become mummy, everything also "boleh"! hahahha

Lil Monsters Inc: Hi, thanks for dropping by. :) Come let's shake hand. :D

Anggie: Yea! :)

coffeesncookies: YEAH!!! Mummy boleh!! hahahahha

Family first: Give me five!!! I so so so agree with you on your comment on the daddy's part! hahahahhaa
I will ask around and spread the word around too, will let you know ya. :)

Alice: kids are smart, don't they? They know how and when to "train" their mummies. :D

Lemonjude said...

Sometime I still can't believe I'm a mother today...with their arrival everything change..we become stronger, more brave and try out everything that we not do before..of cause, they are top important then anything else...

About the puke thing, my son did puke into my mouth before...I carried him up, he facing me down and happen that time after his milk and he burp..so voila, the puke I catch it...but amazingly, I still feel nothing after the wash up...

Lovely Mummy said...

yes yes, you are right. like you too, my kid says want to poo while im eating, i accompany, clean his bum bum then i continue eat. if before i married, i cant eat and complain this n that...lol..

jacss said...

geee...annie, u sound so 'sor-sor geh'...yes, i think we hv moved to another phase of life once declared a mother!! everythg you said was so familiar...vomit, shee-shee & poo-poo!! my boys particularly like to visit d toilet whenever we were out dining & i really hate hate that...& i really mean it... until i sometimes buat tak tau, just ignored them so huby was already used to handle them for toilet bis(that's if maid not around).... evil mumy here!!

marilyn said...

Yalor..no more sexy dress and t-shirt anymore as well lor as when we carry our son /daughter later they will pull it down...lol

jazzmint said...

haha..ya is so true..after being a mom, half way eat dinner then bring kids go toilet, go back can still eat like normal LOL. sometimes i can still munch biscuits while waiting for them pang sai LOL teruk me

Malaika's mummy said...

hahaha... very true...

I am like you, after all the mess, I can still continue eating my meal. ;)

Health Freak Mommy said...

ROTFL.... your last para made me laugh!! Did your baby cry when you shouted and let go of his legs? You really sound like a 'siew cheh' muahahaha....
BTW, love the octopus sausage. Just wondering, do your boys sapu all the lettuce under the food or just for deco only?

Sasha said...

haha my friend.. the exact thing happened to us last weekend. And we just wiped it off with wet wipes and continued to eat and everyone stare at us. i think only moms can do all these..really salute to all of us

HN said...

Yayaya, only moms will be able to do all these dirty jobs :P Still remember that I used to hold my boy up to smell his' pat pat' (as to check whether got business or not... I got several funny stares from my friends, even my own mother that why I could do such a disgraceful act!

Rachel C said...

You are absolutely right, everything change after we become a mother :).
I experienced it b4, once out for dining, middle of the meal Adrian suddenly puke on his plate, after clean I continue my unfinish meal. Even sometime I got to catch their puke with my hand.

mott said...

Yea worrr...

I really dread going out with my 3 boys for food. One sure want to shi shi la...the other dowan la.. and the baby...HOW?

If I were an octopus, then boleh jadi la..but I only got two hands, two legs, one head and one body!

*pengsans*

IMMomsDaughter said...

How true! how true! I can still eat curry even after wiping my girl's bum bum after she had diarrhoea. Seelah, we are supermom!

slavemom said...

Motherhood sure lifts our threshold for yuckiness. hahaha