Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brother's love?

Last night, when i reached home after my gym, before i can put down my bags and take off my shoe, i got so many reporters ( my boys's cousin sisters) reporting to me, Fearles didn't do his homework and Cruz help him to finish all his homework!!

I got a shock and i was like "huh? Cruz help his brother doing the homework???" Then i ask Cruz, did he help Fearles doing the homework, he said "yes, Fearles don't want to do, i help him to do" *pengsan*

After i had my dinner, i told Fearles, go upstair and bring his homework down and show it to me, he know something wrong, he give me a kind a look then walk slowly to get his homework. I open the exercise book and i erase all the numbers and i ask Fearles to do it himself. Actually, i can see that is Cruz handwritting, Fearles handwritting is very neat and tidy and Cruz one is big and messy!! hahahhahahha

As a punishment, Fearles sit there doing his homework, and Cruz happily playing. Cruz want to "keepo", he bring his homework and show me also and i just double check and make sure he finish it & wrote it nicely. I give Cruz a big "warning", no more helping Fearles doing homework, other things can help but not homework, Fearles have to do himself. While watching Fearles doing his writting, i also give him a lecture, make sure he don't be lazy, must do his homework, otherwise no TV for him. :(

14 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

So sweet of him. He ain't heavy.. he's my brotherr........ :D)

2ma said...

cruz is really like a "tai kor"! he is such a great kor kor!!!

LittleLamb said...

wahhhhhhhh so nice...di di do for kor kor. can i hire cruz to do some house work? haahhaha

mommy to chumsy said...

can my future son-in-law come and help ashley please?

jacss said...

good on the brotherly's love...but it's true that the habit of getting someone else to do homework on behalf is a NO-NO & shd be get rid off...:) it happened to my twins too...
am glad that mumy is so strict, haha

Irene said...

pandai la fearles :) hahhahahah!

MK mummy said...

cruz is such a sweetie. Fearles is one lucky brother.

laundryamah said...

if Kieran had a twin, I'm sure his twin would be doing his homework!!

michelle said...

I don't mind having a brother to help me do homework. Cruz is so nice.

slavemom said...

Cruz is vy hardworking n helpful.

BoeyJoey said...

My cousin used to teach tuition to a pair of twins; the elder twin was always doing homework for the younger one, or they copied each other's work.
Twins are probably born with the instinct to help and stand up for each other. Sweet, isn't it? :-)

IMMomsDaughter said...

Ha ha....that's so cute. Cruz is sooo thoughtful.

janice said...

hahaha.. cruz is such an angel !!.. Poor fearless.... but u are sure proud of Cruz .. hahaha

lw said...

wow, cruz is so cute ya...