Tuesday, July 28, 2009

5 more days........

my maid will be leaving/finish her contract. So fast ya? I also vomit blood for 2 years already. Good is i don't need to "kek hei", angry, screaming, scolding like mad/crazy woman again and my pressure will back to normal, won't shoot sky high most of the time. :)

Another thing is, now without maid i need to worry my boys in the afternoon. At home, we got one vietnam maid, but, she is mainly doing housework, for taking care kids, she is not so familiar. Already brief her some simple instruction like making milk for my sons in the afernoon and shower them after the school.


No, my maid still don't know she is leaving another 5 more days, i thought i want to give her a "surprise gift" only tell her on the day she is leaving. Looks like now i have to tell her a bit earlier in order for her to call her parent to pick her up from the airport. She knew that she is leaving in August, many months ago she already saying this to my sons " i will go home in august, i don't want you anymore!" ," i go home in august, you no more kakak" Why i knew this? My sons ask me, "mummy, what is August?" I am bit puzzle, when they ask me this, when they ask again, "what is August? kakak said kakak go home August, then no more kakak?" In order to make my boys feel more "comfortable" i told them "lazy kakak is going home in August, and mummy is getting a new one and better kakak for you, so mummy no more angry lo!" My boys buy my story, hahahahhahahhaha, now when they mention "kakak go home August, mummy happy, no more angry and can sing song lalalala!"


We are (family) thinking to get one more maid for the house, too many housework and too many kids to look after, with one maid i think she can't cope. Not easy to hunt for a good maid, now still trying our luck and still thinking what maid to take. For myself, i won't want any more maid, i had enough headache. Now my sons also getting old, i don't need a maid, BUT i just need someone to look after them in the afternoon and also during school holidays or weekend when i need to do my own things. Without a maid, means my boys will tag along with me when i go everywhere, less gym workout for me, i got more things to do after back home from work, and not to mention i still have to teach them their homework. Hmmmm...


Well, before the maid leave, i also train my boys to put back their toys and stop messy my room with pillows all over the bed . I ask them to make up the bed after wake up (this is only for the weekend) hahahhahahha, good training??





Cruz can be my good helper, last weekend, he help me to feed Fearles lunch (i'm lazy, didn't take picture). Fearles always the slow eater, always like to store the food in the mouth. I always have to ask him, quick, swallow it down. Last weekend, while i'm watching my tv, Cruz offer to feed Fearles, Cruz had finish his, so he took Fearles plate and feed him noodles ( i cook Fearles noodles again, Cruz love rice) He said "Fearles, chew, quick, open your mouth, drink some soup, chew chew chew" Fearles finally finish his food, then Cruz feed him fruits. hahahhahah. It is a funny scene.

Ok, let me count down again till the last day, then i will update how is my "princess" on the last day. I think my boys will miss the kakak because kakak is their playmate. Hmmm...

18 comments:

Blur Angel said...

so fast two years already???

g'bye "princess" I'm sure your Ma'am won't miss u! haha unless when she can't handle the boys when she wants to for retail therapy la!!

etceteramommy said...

Time flies, mine also coming to two years but I hv asked her to extend.

Such a big bed there!

LittleLamb said...

macam u happy when maid is leaving? although sotong a bit..she dont want to stay? cos new maid means new training all over.....

Irene said...

start them young ah? haha... training kasi dulu :) the boys' future gfs will thank you! hahaha!

jazzmint said...

wah cruz so good eh LOL..ai, me got 14 more months to suffer man :(

reanaclaire said...

though my kids are big.. i still retain her, she might not be perfect, (her worst character is being temperamental, sometimes good face, sometimes black face) yucks... but i let her stay on cos firstly, i dont like to do housework and 2ndly, just to have somebody in the house, otherwise i will be very very alone..

2ma said...

cruz is such a good brother to fearles!

i do agree that finding a good maid is not easy. having a maid is headache,and at certain times, not having a maid is also another headache. we used to have a maid who is quite good, but becoz of her family, she returned home after her contract ends :( now, we only use a part-time maid service

BoeyJoey said...

Congrats to you! Better days ahead (less stress)...
Wow... Cruz is such a good brother :-D.

Zara's Mama said...

Good luck to you. At least not like totally maidless..

And the boys are doing their part getting ready for maid free days. :)

Krystal said...

One of my maids oso leaving, in September, so now v farn deciding on a new one. Got maid farn, dunhav maid oso die...haha

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahahhaa.....you are training them very well. *clap clap clap* mommy :D

IMMomsDaughter said...

If we don't have maid, we have to sacrifice all our ME Time....like me....sob sob....If not full time, you can try get part time maids to clean and iron for you, so not too tiringlah.

Btw, you can really tahan her for 2 years - Salute!

Lovely Mummy said...

my maid not yet 2 years said want to go home. Without a maid at home, I feel happy and comfortable but need to do more things of course. Since you are a working mum, get another maid is good to you or else you can send your kids to day care?

Lil' Monsters, Inc. said...

Wah, yr Cruz so 'keng' hor! Is the Vietnam maid good? Can communicate? Hopes everything work out well for u...

Health Freak Mommy said...

I also prefer to tell my maid last minute when we send her back next April. We hv decided to get a new maid, everyone in the house just can't tahan our existing maid. But it's not easy to get a good maid with good personality. I want to try Cambodian maid again coz I'm just too fed up with Indons.

lw said...

Hah! getting good maid is very hard and training them is headache.
Don't get Indon maid la, cause mostly they're from very remote and poor village so they are malnourished and stupid and tend to be cruel.
Unless you're extremely lucky :)

jacss said...

emmm, sounds like sending her off is good...yet we can't live without one, hopefully yr next one will be better!! wow...am impressed that cruz is feeding his kor-kor, clap clap clap for cruz!!

Mummy to QiQi said...

adoi...beh tahan the way she speaks to your kids la...better send her back like this.