Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Creation - Part 24

This is another weekly weekend bento for my boys.


Last week, one of the morning i prepare this for my sons to bring to school. Actually, i do prepare their breakfast everyday, everyday more or less the same, that's why i don't bother to take any picture. :)

"stamps" shape bread, two small cookies and star shape pear.

Did i said, sometime my boys got a lot request, on the day while i do this "stamp" bread, Fearles told me he want "Dibo" bread :( because most of the time i use "dinasour" bread cutter to do "Dibo" bread for them, I thought make it a change ma. :)



This is the weekend lunch bento. Did u notice something??? I'm trying to do "ULTRAMAN" on the quail egg!!!! After seeing Amy doing her version Ultraman, i thought it is easy, i also want to try my version, but but but....it is far away look like an "ULTRAMAN". hahahhahahahhaha, and when i asked my boys "what is that?" They take a look and said "Ultraman!" LOL! But after that Cruz said "mummy, i want POWER RANGER!!!!" I told him, " you think your mummy so creative know how to do POWER RANGER???" hahahhahahhahahhahahha




Sunday lunch bento, a bird face on top of the rice, meats ball, fish ball , minced meat and checkers apple ( my 1st try) hahahhahahhaa, look so ugly and untidy. :(



12 comments:

lisaOne said...

that is so good Annie. checker apples??!! wow. how do you even come out with that idea?? i'm speechless :)

mommy to chumsy said...

oh so nice, so nice :) i think Ashley would be thrilled if i make her an ultraman...hahhahahahahaha

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

You're really good at bento-ing Annie!!!

coffeesncookies said...

I think if i do the checkered apples, I'll need lotsa handiplast. Sure cut my fingers .. hhahaha
errr,, can I send Amber to your place for lunch on weekends ????
just kidding !

little prince's mummy said...

Creative mummy!

BoeyJoey said...

I love how the lettuce peek out from the space in between containers... creative use of space!
They look so detailed... how much time did you spend on them, Annie?

lw said...

you seem never out of idea ya... Thumbs up!

laundryamah said...

clap clap clap!! very cute bentos, i especially like the ultraman..

jacss said...

woman...u r still so hardworking, i felt guilty to rot!! i suppose u did all these during the weekend, wouldn't u felt like resting since it's not working day, hahaha
nevertheless, those were good jobs!

Health Freak Mommy said...

I thot your chequered apples were layered cake. Goodness, you must have spent a lot of time cutting the apples! Hats off to you!

Lil' Monsters, Inc. said...

Aiyo, how u do it ah? I mean, squeeze out time to do this. Salute!

2ma said...

the panda picks very nice leh!!!