Thursday, September 17, 2009

I had a big fall!


Yesterday morning i had a big fall at home. Ouch ouch ouch!!!

As usual, in the morning i will prepare my sons's water tumblers and also the snack bentos. After i am done with it, i walked out from the kitchen with two water tumblers on my hand, i slipped and fell and hit my head HARD on the floor!! Maid was mopping the floor at that time, i didn't realise the floor are still wet, that is how i fell down!! When i fall, i still don't know what is happening, it happen so fast that i could not think anything, when i regain back my conscious, my head is in pain, and i hold my head, i can hear the maid calling me in "laughing tone", it must be the way i fell look funny or it's like an big elephant fell down on the floor. I try to open my eye, but i barely can see clearly, at that time i think, am i going to die or my eyes is going to blind, i am so scare, you know i like seeing "star" on my head when i just fell down. I ask the maid stop laughing at me, quick come and help me, my head is so so pain. Water are everywhere, i think the tumbler "fly", then maid quickly wipe the floor and refill the tumblers again. While i rest myself a while then i feel better.

When i touch the back of my head, i can feel a HUGE "bungalow". I said to myself, oh dear, it must be really serious fall. Quickly i apply some medicine oil on it and ask the maid boil an egg for me to rub on it. I still get myself ready to go to work, but i sms my colleagues told them i will go to clinic to see doctor before i go to office.

Went to clinic nearby my house, after the doctor check on my head, he said, better i get an x-ray done, he scare i got fracture on my skull. When he touch on my head, he said got one part he can feel a bit soft and sink in, he said hopefully not serious. He give me one day MC and i went to nearby hospital to get an x-ray done. After done with the x-ray i went back to the clinic and show it to the doctor. He look at it, he said lucky nothing serious, no fracture, just some bruise and swelling. Give me some medicine and ask me to go back and rest.

Back home, my sons saw me, they are a bit surprise, ask me how come i am at home, i told them mummy fell down this morning on the floor and my head pain, need rest at home. Last night when they about to sleep, Cruz ask me " mummy, your head still pain?" I said "little bit, but mummy will eat medicine later". Fearles said " mummy, next time you walk slow slow ar, kakak Ada mop the floor, you walk slow slow, don't run ar, later you fall down again!!" How sweet huh?? This morning, i woke up, my boys ask me again" mummy, your head still pain?? Today you go to work??" Sweet sweet sweet. :)

Anyway, today i back to work, i am ok, "bungalow" become flat already, but it still pain and my whole body is aching, my elbow blue black, and i think i sprain my neck and shoulder. :( No picture to show on my BIG BUNGALOW, as it is at the back of my head, lucky not FOREHEAD!!! If no i will on MC for one week!! Lucky my hair is long now and it's not so obvious.

Thank you everyone well wishes on FB and also sms, you know who you are.

25 comments:

LittleLamb said...

eheheheh can post a picture of not jek..?

take care ya.

little prince's mummy said...

Aiyor!~

hope you fully recover........ Be careful and take care ya!

suituapui said...

Aiyor...got rub the bump with balm or not. Zam Buk or Tiger Balm... Have to be careful, sometimes a little fall can bring about SERIOUS consequences! I slipped and sat down on my butt at Sunway Lagoon and my elbow hit the steps and my upper arm bone broke into two. Took THREE months and finally, surgery to get it fixed!!! Today still got metal plate and six screws inside... And you have your children to jaga, cannot afford to have things like that happen!

MeRy said...

Hope you will feels better soon!

You have a nice blog..first time visiting ur blog.

eugene said...

Ok, keep your bungalow there for a while,or else it will be turned into a terrace house tomorrow,,just kidding.

i hope you are fine now,but seriously do be careful,

take care now and have a great long weekend,ya?

coffeesncookies said...

fingers & toes crossed, luckily you are ok. Your boyz are so sweet, must have melted your heart.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Wet floor can be dangerous, my mom fell down twice. Maybe should get those wet floor sign to park on the floor after mop.

Hope u have a speedy recovery.

Irene said...

adoi, sakit. take care oh :)

Cynthia said...

with the 2 boys giving you sweet sweet caring words, you sure recover fast.. coz already heal from heart ma.. so sweet la your boys...

and rest well.. long weekend ahead, and enjoy!

Rina said...

Ouch, That must have heard. Glad to know that you are alright. At least you can rest this long weekend.

Wonderful Life said...

oh dear! luckily it's not serious...phew.

hope you're feeling better now....

Krystal said...

Good to hear that you're feeling better already :)

jacss said...

ooh annie, em hai ahh mah, kam tai kin si??

how can yr maid still laugh hah...i would hv give her a hard scold if it happens to me :(

i never allow my maid to mop the floor when everyone's awake. that's why when she wakes up at 6am, 1st thg she must do is to clean the floor & make sure it dries up before everyone wakes up.

some falling can really cause serious harm.

thk god yr 2 lovely boys knew how to comfort mummy :D

chewsheiwei said...

Oh! no! luckily not serious. Becareful next time! Your sons is so sweet....:) Take Care...

chooi peng said...

hope you are feeling better now...

mumsgather said...

Oh dear. Fortunately, you are ok. Btw, your ultraman bento really looks like ultraman.

reanaclaire said...

aiyoh!! my goodness... some falls are pretty nasty.. thank God it is not disastrous.. next time better buy one of those signs that say WET FLOOR! fyi, i too have fallen before.. but no bungalow la.. just a twist on the leg.. nasib baik nothing serious too..

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Oh you poor girl. Next time walk slower ok! Hope you're ok now :)

slavemom said...

Aiyo... even need an x-ray. Luckily it's nothing serious. The boys r really caring. Rest well during this long break.

Lil' Monsters, Inc. said...

Ouch! Ouch! Must have hurt real bad! Cos we no kid no more. Normally kids can take this kind of fall better than we do!!!

laundryamah said...

ooo got to be careful...falling down on cold hard floor really no joke! Thank goodness no fracture...

IMMomsDaughter said...

Aiyo, kesiannya. Hope you are feeling better now, no bungalow and all. Be careful ya and your boys really so sweet. Take care.

BoeyJoey said...

Oh dear... be careful alright?

Your boys are so caring and sweet... worth the fall, eh? JOKING!!!

2ma said...

glad to know u r ok now!

Big Pumpkin said...

Oh dear, were you rushing? It's so dangerous with wet floors, you really have to be more careful next time. Hope you're all better now and thank God, you're not any worse. Please, please be careful.....