Friday, October 23, 2009

I wan to wear mask.....

There is one night i was blowing my hair in my walk-in wardrobe, my busybody Cruz also inside, he is busy checking around to see got anything to play with. Suddenly he found something and tell me, "mummy, i want to wear mask, i want to wear mask!!" I turn around and see him holding this...............




















my bra pad for my gym attire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to said, tell him this is not mask, this is my thing, don't play with it, but he still insists want to wear it. *faint*

Look again, it does look like mask, just without the string. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments:

Blur Angel said...

hahah..I want to wear mask too!!! :) hahahah

little prince's mummy said...

Hahahahhahahaah~~ new type of mask!~

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes, indeed those bra pads look like face mask. He is really funny!

reanaclaire said...

a double mask!!! hahhaaa,...
now i know what size u r.. ahem!!

LittleLamb said...

hahahahahahahha
actually u were them during gym for what le? to make it look bigger??? me very ulu one..

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hehehehe...if you cut 2 holes, it can be a mask.

coffeesncookies said...

Aiya, Fearles so cute, play with Mama's things..p/s .. showing yr bra pad.. ok mah...

Big Pumpkin said...

hahaha....I have plenty of breast pads right now for breastfeeding. But mine have lace, lace masks to keep within the sign of times and fashion?

MK mummy said...

hahaha... he is cute...

laundryamah said...

hahahaha...he's so cute!!

BoeyJoey said...

HAHAHAHA... Cruz Cruz... so funny one :-D

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahahhahhaahaahahhhahahaahahahhah

ryeli said...

LOL! your cruz is the latest mask inventor coz i think the breast pad more hardy than the current ones in the market. :D

HN said...

Hahahahaa.. I can't stop laughing :D

2ma said...

funny!!! *haha*

suituapui said...

Draw a face...cut eye holes, tie rubber bands...and let him wear his "mask"! Just hope he does not make a habit out of it - putting bra cups on his face!.... Hahahahahaha!!!

mom2ashley said...

hahahahahahahha!

Superman said...

Haha! that's funny.

Mummy Moon said...

haha! He is so funny ya!

Irene said...

walaoeh. hahahahahahah!