Thursday, December 03, 2009

Dinner with my boys....

Last Sunday, i brought my boys out for dinner, since daddy still not back from his Chieng Mai trip. Bring the two out means i cannot go crowded shopping mall, must be somewhere not so crowded and convenient (i mean if just me and the boys). We went to Chocolate Lounge at Bangsar Village to have dinner. Something that i want to try for a long time, which hub always don't like to go to this kind of cafe/restaurant for dinner. When he is not around ,i can choose what i want to have. My boys had their dinner at home early, as i usually will cook for them over the weekend and for myself, that night i just want something light.

I order mushroom omelet for myself and a chocolate fondue for my boys and myself for sharing. A good bonding time, two of them behave well, after dinner, we went for some grocery shopping, then we call it a night.


Chocolate Lounge @ Bangsar Village


my cup of Latte


strawberry smoothies for my boys...


my dinner (looks like breakfast ya?) My boys just love the mushroom omelet too, they have the share with me.


our chocolate fondue with fruits.....


two of them can't wait to "dig in"....but this mummy said "wait..mummy take picture first!!" hahahahhahahhaha poor boys...


it's yummy-licious!!!

27 comments:

twin said...

ah .. i'm first one to comment.
i love this chocolate shop ... nice drinks ambiance and desserts ... yummy!! the boys must have enjoyed the fondue.

LittleLamb said...

oo i never knew got this shop there... i will try it. So far, if i m in BV, i'll be at HD ice cream or marmalade or fit42 or kidspotz...hehehe

jacss said...

what a bliss to bring the kids out now that they r easier to handle & well-behaving hor...luv d smoothies :D

psycha said...

hi just passing by.
Cool boys

ryeli said...

yummy! ok, set, i will try the fondue out soon...rye li would love it too.

thanks for the post! ;D

Pete said...

Ha ha, my kids would have to wait for me to take pictures too everytime before eating! LOL!

FAMILY FIRST said...

So its a good thing that our other half is not around once in a while yeah.

little prince's mummy said...

chocolate fondue with fruits.....!!!!! Yummy!!!

Annie Q said...

twin: Thanks for dropping by. Aiya, my blog not "hot", so anyone can be first commentor. hahahhaha
Yea, their food not bad also.

Little Lamb: this is at the old wing, not at the new wing, maybe you didn't notice, it just beside village grocerry and opposite starbucks.

jacss: Ya, now they are older and easy to handle already, but sometime they still like "monkey" run wild in the mall. :(

psycha: Thanks for dropping by. :)

ryeli: all kids love chocolate fondue, but sometime they will create a mess on the chocolate, just like my two boys, chocolate everywhere, clothes, hands, table, mouth..

Pete: poor kids huh? Especially when their parent are bloggers, anything also want to take pictures hahahhahaha..

Family First: yea yea, agree with me?? hehehe

little prince's mummy: yes, yummy! It will be more yummy if all the fruits are my favourite!! hahahhahaha

suituapui said...

LOL!!! Poor kids with blogging parents! Can't dig in as soon as the food is served! That's torture! Hahahahahaha!!!!

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, very romantic place and the food looks good. ok..next we go together gether :D

Eva's said...

Yummy! the food look nice :)

Superman said...

Fruits with chocolate! So nice!~~~ I want some also.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Is tat all for dinner? Any supper? Eat so little.

laundryamah said...

dunno leh..i still find Kylie difficult to manage...it's good to go out with the kids if they behave..u've trained them well..

coffeesncookies said...

the boyz like the fondue fountain ? I got myself one in Singapore. Next time, we have a fondue party together ya ?

pauline s said...

hmm.....looks like heaven!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Nice to have quality time with the boys yah? :)

keeyit said...

your boys quite cute le..

mom2ashleyaidan said...

nice mommy-sons bonding time...I can never bring my kids out alone without help from Hubs or my maid...they drive me nuts running amok!

Mummy Moon said...

The food n drinks look good! The 2 boys sure like the choc fondue

Wonderful Life said...

aiyo... the fondue looks yummy leh. i also want...

coffeesncookies said...

reading this post again. I can't wait for my fondue set to arrive !!! My friend bringing over from Sg next wk

Karen Farrar said...

Hey Annie,
Did you enjoy the chocolate place.. YUM YUM. We have one here too, the shopping centre where I shop every week for grocery. We all love it. Real chocolate.

Love
Karen F

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, you really know how to tarn sai kai hor? And you really know where to eat good food eh? My gals will def love the fruits with chocolate fondue.

Irene said...

oh the fondue, heavenly oh! yummy!

2ma said...

the choc fondue makes me drool leh!!! i also want to go with my boys *hehe*