Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Creation - Part 34

I fixed this not-so-bento-like lunch last weekend for my boys. Another new items to add on to my bento box collection. Cute box?

It's round shape, to make it easy, i made a round shape rice and top with an fried egg on top, and add some smiley face on it. Surround it with some nuggets, luncheon meat and anchovies, quick and easy. Some mummies ask me, the lunch look big portion, actually it's not too big, from picture it look big, when my boys are hungry, most of the time they will finish the food i give them. :)

This will be my last post for bento for this year, hope i did not "torture" your eyes with this not-so-nice bento post.









13 comments:

CH Voon said...

Your sons are lucky children :)

This is cute + nice lunch box!

who say not nice bento?? hehehe

BoeyJoey said...

Cute boxes, but the eggs are much cuter :-)

My boy loves Hello Kitty too... maybe because it's a cat/ an animal :-)

Lemonjude said...

Love the yolk decorated with smiley face..and the bento boxes is cute!

mommy to chumsy said...

Cute :) I like the box too :D Happy New Year to you, Mr. Cougar Lee, Fearles & Cruz ;)

smallkucing said...

aiyo...too cute to be eaten lar

Happy New Year!

wenn said...

lovely! Happy New Year!

laundryamah said...

love your smiley rosy cheeks sunny side ups!!

Cleffairy said...

Cikgu told me to come here to do my homework. But i want to mati liao! I could never make such nice meals! All my meals looks ugly. No wonder my boboy dowan to eat. *WAIL*

LittleLamb said...

Happy New Year 2010 & Best Wishes to you.

Krystal said...

wah the smiley face egg so beautiful one? getting better n better lah u :)

reanaclaire said...

my goodness... pooi fook, pooi fook.. your kids are really blesssed!

twin said...

very nice .. too good to be eaten :)

jacss said...

i have the same lunch box too & also in double, haha
i like the way you cooked the egg but my boys don't like raw egg yolks....in fact they don't like yolks at all :(