Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My two cheeky boys...

My mum usually will call me almost everyday, when i'm at home, she will call me on my house phone which in my room. Last two nights, after i had my shower, my sons told me "mah mah" - (my mother) called, then the conversation as below......

Fearles: mummy, mah mah called.

mummy: oh...which phone?

Fearles: Black colour one (my house phone)

mummy: ok...then who answer the call? (they don't understand what is "answer the call") Then i do answering call sign and asked again, who pick up the call? Who answer the call?

Cruz: No, i no said "hello"

Fearles: I no said "hello" too

Cruz: NOBODY said "hello"

mummy: NOBODY?? Then how you know is "mah mah" called?

Cruz: *inpatient* mah mah called la...it's mah mah

mummy: don't tell lie ya?

Cruz: yes! mah mah called (very annoying with me already)

I called my mum and ask her did she call me, she said yes, she thought i'm not back from dinner yet, i told her i was having my shower. She asked where is my boys, i said in the room watching tv. My mum asked, how come they don't pick up the call?? I said they sure know the phone ring, must be you're the one that calling me. We two had a good laugh!! Now my mum love to tease them, on off just called the phone and see whether my boys will answer the calls or not. *roll eyes*

18 comments:

CH Voon said...

your sons have six sense!

mom2ashleyaidan said...

haha so cute!

reanaclaire said...

boys are boys...sure more cheeky.. heehe.. they know very well it is your daily call...

Superman said...

Haha. Your sons are so cute!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hahaha...no one wanna answer mahmah's call.

BoeyJoey said...

Wah... you and your mum talk everyday ah... Good good. And mah mah is so sporting to purposely call to tease her "shuin" :-)

Your boys are so cute... both pakat oredi laio... LOL!

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahhaaahahha....this is funny :) they know who is calling you all the time :D

LittleLamb said...

wah..so geng. the phone ringing will be mah-mah....ehehhehehe maybe they know mah-mah call everyday. u & yr mom very close hor...i envy u.. everyday also call n chit chat

little prince's mummy said...

Wah! Geng!!!!! No need answer also know who's calling! :)

FAMILY FIRST said...

All of us got mobile phone edi mah, so if the house phone rings, its surely for my mom only, hence we also dont bother to answer .. hahaha. Teruk oh this daughter?

huisia said...

they really smart, haha..know who's calling even without answering!

suituapui said...

Maybe nobody calls you on the house phone, only your mum?...Like my MIL

Sasha said...

they know the timing or the display name look familiar. hahah cheeky boys!

slavemom said...

Kids oso will get vy annoyed when we keep asking them the same question (as if we dun believe them). Can't blame them for being impatient. :D

jacss said...

eh...i'm a little curious, why mah-mah(usually for paternal side) not poh-poh(maternal side) ahh?? or maybe that's only cantonese style??
anyway...kids can amaze u with all sorts of funny happenings, haha :D

ryeli said...

interesting! rye li did the same to me! my mobile was silent when my mom called and i didnt know. so she called my house and i was in the toilet then. rye li didnt even pick up the phone but she knew "grandma" was calling and knocked on my door telling me that grandma called.

yea, i believe they have sixth sense! :D

Pete said...

Ha ha, mah mah calling....,cheeky boys, LOL!

Irene said...

think yr boys biasa de. hahaha!