Thursday, February 18, 2010

1st day CNY and Valentine's Day

During this chinese new year, we didn't go anywhere, no visiting, just rot at home watch TV and go out lunch and dinner and walk around at shopping mall. The hot hot weather really put us away from going out.

On the first day of chinese new year, we met up with STP from Sibu. I start read his blog not long ago, and know he is from Sibu. Read his blog make me feel warm, he always update how is my hometown, and also the food that i miss in Sibu.

We pick STP up from his hotel and went for lunch, due to it's 1st day of chinese new year a lot shop was not open, end up we are at Seri Petaling for some dim sum. It's a quick lunch because STP was leaving to airport at 2pm. My boys after warm up with STP, they start cheeky, they start disturb STP ( so malunya!!) Cruz touch STP big tummy and asked "uncle, why your tummy so big??" and pull up his shirt too!! My god!! My boy!! Then Cruz pull up his too to compare his tummy and STP's one. *no eye see*

Then later he found out there is a mole on STP's face, Cruz asked again, "uncle, what is that on your face?" STP being funny, tell him that is the "raising" accidently stick on his face when he bake the cake!!! hahahahhahahhahahahha.. I really hope STP don't mind my two cheeky boys, they speak really direct or should i use this term again ? Kids are innocent, they said what they see. LOL

We had a great time chatting with STP and his missus, a very friendly couple. Food wise, not so nice, really feel not good bringing STP for that not-so-nice dim sum, that's why we didn't bother to take the food picture. After the quick lunch, we sent them back to hotel again, this is the first time i met up with a non mummy blogger. hahahhahhahah




me, my boys and Mr. & Mrs Wee

Back home, rest a while, you know what we do on the 1st day chinese new year afternoon? I get my boys to do their homework!!!! So much homework during chinese new year, i told them, finish the homework, then they can play the rest of the week, not forget they going to perform on their JMC book 1 graduation on 3/3, they have to sing and play one song!! Stress!

Night time, we went to Bernard Restaurant for dinner, since it's a valentine's night. Food was good, quiet restaurant, not a lot people. That is how's our 1st day CNY and Valentine's Day.


Bernard Restaurant












a family picture on Valentine's Day....



me and my two princes..




me and hub Valentine's dinner. hahahhahahhahhahaha
Cantonese fried noodles.


Cruz's nasi lemak, this is very yummy!!!


prawns fritter...


Fearles's Spaghetti Bolognise


fried chicken wings...

20 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Hahaha... your Cruz is so cute & outspoken, which is good! At least you celebrated Valentines... we totally forgot about it, at home eat vegetarian... hahahaha

mommy to chumsy said...

hehehe..i can't help laughing abt cruz's antics :D wow, i didn't know seri petaling's dim sum is open on the first day of the cny. glad you managed to meet up with a fellow blogger :D

suituapui said...

I love your kids. They're so adorable...so nice! Too bad couldn't spend more time with them and you and your hubby. I've my post ready...but it's in the queue. Day after tomorrow, I think. Didn't dare to take photos of all the yummy dim sum...afraid your hubby not used to these strange habits of bloggers! Well, hop over to see what I managed to get in the end...

P.S.:
I'm using the same group photo that your hubby took. Uploaded that one from Facebook.

P.P.S.:
Thanks for everything - all that trouble to take us out for lunch and giving me the goodies some more. Will return the favour when you all come to Sibu in April.

LittleLamb said...

hahaahahah luckily STP also can make a joke out of the mold..ehehehe

CH Voon said...

WHO IS STP???

OH Your from Sibu ar... then i guess you are fow chow as well right... cool!

:) happy for u!

tak ada balik kampung?

coffeesncookies said...

aiyooo.. the boyz are sooo cute... AND I think nxt time, I'd better wear girdles.. otherwise they lift up my blouse and ask me.. Aunty!! why your stomach soo big ?? got baby ah ?? AHAHAHAHHAHA !!!
Anyway, you and your hubs are really great ppl, taking STP out on Nin Chor Yat !!

cleffairy said...

*PENGSAN* Cikguuuuu! U managed to fish out one mangsa liao... go to Sibu... but then again, ini takleh kira, rite? LOL... Annie is Sibu girl! LOL!!!

reanaclaire said...

annieQ... your boys are so qute!! cute..!!!! hahaha.. maybe they inherit from their mum.. or maybe their mum trained them to ask, anything in doubt, ask... :) yeah, like elaine, i must go diet first leh.. otherwise, takut ask why got baby when i m not young anymore.. :( lol....
stp, u didnt mention meeting up with annieQ.. must be having lots of posts in queue...

suituapui said...

Claire: I think the post will be out day after tomorrow... One day at a time! LOL!!!

Annie Q said...

Boey Joey: Cruz ar, he is very outspoken, he see what he will said what. Sometime too "direct" and some people cannot take it and will feel offended. :( We are not really celebrate Valentines la, since no cook at home, so we also have to go out and eat, so treat it as valentines dinner lo.

mommy of chumsy: your future son in law very naughty hor. hahahhahahha. Actually we also not sure which restaurant got open or not open, just try our luck, the dim sum that we want to have is not open, so we went to this one. Not so nice, maybe is chinese new year.

stp: hope you really don't mind ya. :P Till today i still feel very "paiseh". Ah! About snapping pictures ar, hahhahaha my hub very get use to it already, because i do that always! LOL! Don't worry about the goodies lei, this is the KL people culture. :) Hope can catch up with you again when i go back in April.

LittleLamb: ya, he is a nice and friendly "cikgu".

CH Voon: STP? Suituapui a blogger from Sibu. Hop over to his blog and enjoy the food when you're free. Someone told me, read his blog can make you fat, because it's mostly about FOOD. hahahhahaha Yes, i am from Sibu and i am foo chow, i am from your neighborhood in Sarawak. No, two years i didn't go back for chinese new year already.

coffeesncookies: hahahhahahha, eh last night you are at my place, my boys also never lift up your blouse and ask you. They know who to "bully" kakakkakakkaka..ooopppssss!! Since we are in town ma and it happen STP got stuck in KL, so i try to meet up with STP.

cleffairy: ahhahahha, want to join me to go to Sibu? So you can meet up with your cikgu and got free stay at his place, and he will bring you for good food.

reanaclaire: Ahem! I'm not so outspoken as my boys, i am a shy person. LOL! I don't know who they inherit from. Eh, no la, my boys won't bully "ladies" hahahhahahahhaha. :) Ppppsstttt..their mummy also got big big tummy. hahahhaha
stp got too many food post queuing up.

Merryn said...

:( I wanted to meet up with STP but both me n ethan was down with bad cough and cold right until CNY :(

Irene said...

eh i eaten in tat shop b4 the dimsum, nice wat, no meh. hehehe... yr boys really cute, but im sure STP "thai tak hoi geh".... hehe!

smallkucing said...

Ooo...ifin Seri Petaling, The Dim Sum we always go is Pang Kee. Next to KFC. That one is nicer.

LOL...your boys so daring to "kacau" uncle STP:p

ryeli said...

:) ...at least we know cruz got no problems socializing in future. sure got lots of gfs one next time. lol. btw, notice he loves his nasi lemak eh?!

cleffairy said...

@Merryn... I oso wanted to meet STP, but then, I was going ding dong wif the happenings around me, I feel like being tugged here and there that time. Mebbe next time, we go and meet up wif him together.

@Annie... lol... your boy very berani kacau Cikgu. Aahahaha... but i dun hv to worry about it when I meet ur boys. LOL... Why? Cuz I all tulang only, no tummy! Ahahahaha!

2ma said...

seems to be a busy 1st day cny. cruz is really cheeky :D

Daddy said...

Ah..Bernards...the place that I used to hang out every night either for dinner or for a drink before heading home when I was still staying at Riana Green. It was almost like my second home. Has been ages since I've been there.....I love their chicken rice...and their Guiness draft of course.

etceteramommy said...

This Bernard's Restaurant looks cosy. They serve fusion food? Where is the place?

On 1st day CNY, we had no place for dinner, we ended at Spring Garden at MV. :(

Pete said...

Ha ha, kids sure love STP, he is a nice guy!

Wonderful Life said...

Great outing on the first day of CNY!!

Aww... fried noodles for V-day dinner... I've none leh! no V-day celebration... *so envy* :(