Friday, March 19, 2010

Big Mushroom vs small mushroom.....

What is all the mushroom about lei?? It is no other than Alice in Wonderland movie lo. After i read the post that cleffairy posted, i said i must bring my boys to see it, sure they will like it. Last Sunday, we brought the boys to MV to see the huge mushroom, but not the movie. :)

We had our dinner @ TGIF Garden, then we walked over to MV centre court, big crowd at the centre court. Everyone is taking pictures, including your truly's husband! LOL!

Dinner @ TGIF...no pictures on the food. :)




can u see the small mushroom ( my son's hair) and the big mushroom? LOL






do not touch, but we three itchy hands!!








Cruz with sad face because he want to see the show on stage!! I told him there is no show, he is not happy about it.









look very real and scary...



we saw there is coffee bean stall and selling this cute cupcakes, in Alice In Wonderland theme.

15 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

I went there on saturday :)

smallkucing said...

I was "garu-ing"my head when I saw the title...now I know why the big and small mushroom

CH Voon said...

now i know who is big mushroom hahaha

why u help your son to cut like mushroom hair hahaha

suituapui said...

Ooo...the Mad Hatter's tea party! So nice!!! Aiyor...you cut your sons' hair yourself kah? LOL!!!

mommy to chumsy said...

muahahahahahahhha....this is funny. i was wondering what you meant by small and big mushrooms :D who cut the boys' hair eh? they look cute :D

Merryn said...

u guys under the mushrooms were so cool! :D

Pete said...

I was there too with my kids last week, lots of people, very hard to find parking!

coffeesncookies said...

toongkoo tau ? cute la.. but then I prefer their previous and a bit long hairstyle .. .. .. :)

Mommy Ling said...

so cute ur boy looks..

sigh**many ppl get to see the mushrooms, i wish too..envy***

2ma said...

fearles seems to have thicker hair as compared to cruz. anyway, both the boys are so "guai" coz they are willing to stand nicely for you to take their photos!

Sasha said...

hehe mushrooms. I also prefer them with the previous hairstyle

cleffairy said...

*sigh* I like the Wonderland in MV... but it's so crowded each time, and I get rather claustrophobic in the crowd. I've been wating to see the Mad Hatter's Tea Party... but dun dare to go in cuz too crowded. Takut pengsan!

etceteramommy said...

Ya manz! The flowers looked scary!

zmm said...

Wow.. didn't know they do up MV for this... don't know still there or not. Have to bring the kids there to see.

jacss said...

hey since when u keep their hair like that...cute lar
they look so big boys now...just few mths i didn't see their photos :D