Tuesday, March 02, 2010

i-city @ shah alam

Last Friday was a public holiday, Vivian (my good friend) invite me and another two friends to go to her house for visiting then go to I-City @ Shah Alam. Had read some news about I-City on newspaper before chinese new year, then i totally forgot about it, till Vivian mention the place again.

I left my house around 4.45pm to meet Catherine at her house then we hop into one car and go to Vivian's house. After a short visiting at Vivian's house, we went to Klang for famous BKT (bak ku teh). When we about finish our dinner, it start raining so heavy and we stucked at the coffee shop for 1/2 hour. By the time we left, it is almost 8.45pm!!


this is the place where we have our BKT....


klang BKT....


sea cucumber!! Yummy!! my favorite again!









From the place we had dinner to I-City not very far, we can see the lighting at the highway, it is so beautiful. Maybe it's a holiday, going into i-city car park took a while, we have to queue to go to the parking. It's really not easy to bring two boys with me and i want to take picture and with the place full of people!!!!! I am really sweating and tiring. Can't even take a proper picture without seeing people's head. Lucky that day i wear skirt (maybe because i wear skirt and it rain so heavy??), my friend's jeans and shoes all wet, because the place we walked are "flooded" with water!

We walk around for about 1 hour + then we left, too many people and the kids start cranky. We want to leave the car park also took us almost 1/2 hour! My boys fall sleep in the car when we left i-city and i have to transfer them to the car then i drive back home then transfer them back to the room. We reach home almost 12am!! What a tired day, but we all had fun.



























19 comments:

suituapui said...

Not cold there? Would love to go if it's cold! LOL!!! The bak kut teh is the famous one in Klang? I'm ok with bkt...but not really crazy about it/ Would sooner go for phak-lor too-kha (braised pork leg)! LOL!!!

mommy to chumsy said...

the photos are lovely. i've read abt this place recently. i guess the lights will be off now that the cny is over?

michelle@mybabybay said...

I wanted to go there but it is too far to drive. Look beautiful.

cleffairy said...

*fainted* Ur gonna give me nightmares tonight, Annie...a bowl of BKT will come and chase after me when I sleep. =S Ooohhhhh... scary!

coffeesncookies said...

wuah.. i think you did a great job with the pics. I wonder how you caught the reindeer pic with nobody blocking you.
And.. I really like the boys tees. got 'character' ya ?

CH Voon said...

er... i abit out of date!!! wah so nice view at i-city.

nice x3. need to ajak my wife go there as well.

Mummy to QiQi said...

so nice this place. it reminds me of Ara Damansara, hahaha...

smallkucing said...

Omgh...so beautiful. This I-city quite near my place and yet I've never been there..paiseh betul :(

zmm said...

nice photos.. even though you have the boys with you, still 'sempat' to take so many photos. :)


Btw, think forget to wish you Happy New Year. :)

Annie Q said...

STP: Not cold, look cold only.Ya, if cold, that will be a lot better, with so many people, i think ice also will melt. LOL! I am not sure is this the famous BKT in klang, because they got a lot. In fact the shop we went, in the same row and the back of the shop all are selling BKT!!!

mommy of chumsy: not too sure the light lei, i think the deco will still there, maybe those deco for christmas and chinese new year one will remove? I also not very sure.

michelle@mybabybay: far hor? That's why we choose go klang for BKT then go to i-city. :)

cleffairy: Ooooppsss..you miss BKT??? Come, next time we go dim sum and BKT!! All your favourite. :)

coffeesncookies: nice pictures meh? I think most of it are blur! hahahhahaha, the reindeer pictures if you see clearly actually you can see a lot "heads" in it!! I get my boys tee from TMC, one of the supermarket nearby my house, nice hor? Very good quality, and that is one of the Ben 10's friend. hahaha

CH Voon: you're not out date la, actually i also just knew this place from reading newspaper. Go with your wife and your girl, test out your new DSLR.

mummy to QiQi: ya hor, quite similar to NZX in Ara Damansara

smallkuching: OH, i-city near your place? It always like that, when you stay nearer, you will not go there, when you stay far, you will find a way to go there. hahahha True?

zmm: Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family too!!! Maybe is the colourful lighting that make my ugly pictures look nicer. :P

prince n princess mum said...

Wow! I don't know got such beautiful place in shah alam..

Lovely Mummy said...

The lighting is so nice. Errrr, wonder if it's still there. Never been there before. KL, many places to hang out, here Ipoh, so boring. :)

Lemonjude said...

The BKT makes me drooling, not know before got seacucumber BKT...so special..

i-city is it like NZX? the place full of lighting, so colourful..like the trees.

Pete said...

Ahhh, nice Klang Bak Kut Teh, it has been a while since I last ate it!

Mommy Ling said...

Oh..I-City, Shah Alam..located quite near from my place. But duno where it is, gotta look out for more infor on this..

Duno got such a nice place to hang out.

Mummy Moon said...

This I city so beautiful lah. I like your boys top, cute

Health Freak Mommy said...

The iCity pix are beautiful. My 2 older gals went there during CNY when they followed my mil and some relatives there. Too bad no pix taken. Now that I see how beautiful the place is, iWant to go too!

IMMomsDaughter said...

The lighting looks very nice. I had the impression the place was cold too until I read your reply.

The BKT picture makes me drools....miss eating there. Next time ya.

Debbie Y said...

I heard about the I-city but never thought it was so nice with decoration.

Nice outing....