Tuesday, April 06, 2010

blog break


(picture from google)


I will take a short blog break and won't be blog hopping. Tomorrow i will travel ALONE with my two boys back to my hometown. This is my first time travel alone with my two boys, hope everything ok and i can manage them, and hope they don't give me any "heart attack" moment and make my trip more interesting and exciting! We have a very early flight to catch, hope my boys can wake up early, i mean is really early @ 4.45am without any fussing. Hmmmmm, a lot things to do and to pack.

Maybe if i got time i will upload some yummy food from my hometown and do some post and some people that i meet in Sibu? Stay tune. I might do my blog hopping too if i got time, for those i have not been to your blog for sometime, i am sorry, i have not forgot you all, just that lately i am busy with lots of things. Hope to catch up on the blog hopping soon.

Hope everyone have a good week ahead and i know i will enjoy my trip back to savour the food that i miss and enjoy seeing all my family members!!

24 comments:

Cynthia said...

have a nice and safe trip Annie!! :D

LittleLamb said...

Have a great trip back home

ryeli said...

enjoy your trip! i'm sure you'll be tempting us soon with wonderful pics of scrumptious food.

smallkucing said...

have a nice trip Annie :)

suituapui said...

Have a pleasant flight! See u and the boys in Sibu!

Lemonjude said...

Safe journey to all of you and enjoy ur family time there..

coffeesncookies said...

enjoy enjoy ! kampua noodles, misua, ooh.... I can just imagine you having a good time.. .. and YES, I'll miss you. No early morning 'jou san' for 1 week !

mommy to chumsy said...

have a great time eating and relaxing :D can't wait to see photos :D

CH Voon said...

welcome back to Sibu!

your family sure miss you and 2 kids as well.

heehhee dont take late flight oh... expecially ... Axx Axxx.

Enjoy your trip!

iamthewitch said...

Have a nice and safe trip with your cute boys! :)

2ma said...

have a good trip home!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Enjoy yourself back home. Didn't know you're from Sibu :)

Pete said...

Have a nice and enjoyable journey! Cheers!

lyncpf513 said...

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!! GO goGO!! it's nothing better than going back Hometown!!!! EAt all those food u misses ya!

Mommy Ling said...

Wow...sounds interesting!!

Have a nice and enjoyable holidays with your family.

Mommy Ling said...

Wow...sounds interesting!!

Have a nice and enjoyable holidays with your family.

BoeyJoey said...

HAve a great trip back! Can't wait to see your next update on your trip :-D.

Superman said...

Welcome back. See you and the boys for Kampua meet. Hehe. Kampua on me.

Beii said...

All the best and have fun!:D

prince n princess mum said...

hv a nice trip!~

cleffairy said...

Send my regards to my Cikgu, and my prayers are with you. =D Have a fun and safe journey.

slavemom said...

Hope the boys gave u a "smooth" journey. :)

huisia said...

do enjoy your hometown trip!

MK mummy said...

have fun and enjoy your trip! :)