Monday, April 05, 2010

Finally they ask.....

I read a lot about kids asking their mummy, where are they when their mummy and daddy taking the wedding picture.

Last week, while the two boys playing in the room, suddenly Fearles stand on the bed and look at my wedding picture and asked...

Fearles: mummy, this is you? (pointing at the wedding picture, they have seen that since the day they born, but they never ask till last week)

Mummy: ya, that is mummy.

Fearles: Mummy, why you go there, why no bring Fearles go there?

Cruz: ya mummy, where us? Where me and Fearles? We stay at home?

Mummy: hmmmmmmm..that time still no Fearles and Cruz la!

Fearles: where? where me??

Mummy: hmmmmmmm.....oh, you and Cruz are in mummy's tummy la, just like "sum sum" (sister in law), got baby inside the tummy?

Cruz: oh...then i want to go to mummy's tummy again.

Mummy: *speechless* lucky can stop them for asking more question.

Time to start to tell them where baby come from?

16 comments:

smallkucing said...

Guess time to give them the simplified Birds and Bees talk lor :p

suituapui said...

Just don't ask Eugene to come and explain to them... Re. his sex education post. Hahahahaha!!!!

reanaclaire said...

i remember my girl when she was small, she said she wanted to go into my stomach again.. LOL...

@STP, eh.. u mean eugene failed his science test? hahahhaa..

ryeli said...

there will be more questions to come...lol!

rye li knows how the baby comes out but doesnt know how the baby gets in there (she also haven't asked this part yet). when i tease her whether she wants to go inside my tummy again she said, don't want, so smelly! (referring to where she came out from!) hehe!

i don't want to think of the day when she'll ask about the birds and bees. headache!

Sasha said...

opps... hahhaha get ready for the question to come!

Krystal said...

haha...my 2 boys like to ask that Q too when they see the wedding photo in the room...and Jaden said the same thing, wanna go back inside my tummy, like lil b now :p

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

When you figure out a way to explain the birds & bees to them, please let me know how! hahaha

mNhL said...

LOL....I love kids talk. So cute and innocent.

Lemonjude said...

I used to ask my mum where I came from when I was young, she just reply me the lousy answer like pick me from the rubbish dump...soon mine will ask this too..if u have figure out how to tell your boys, do share with us..

I did ask my boy where is he when he look at our wed pic..he said he is not there yet...haha..

Wonderful Life said...

tough question! pretty soon i'll face that question too...

jazzmint said...

haha...lucky they stop there. Mine is trying to push their head into my baju and pretend they are in me O.o. sei mou

CH Voon said...

cant believe tat kids will ask this question.

like that i need to prepare my answer when asked

cleffairy said...

=( My daddy showed me a C-sec tape when I was 5. And I puked. Never asked them where babies comes from since then! *horrified*

LittleLamb said...

alamak..why "finally"? u want them to ask u fast fast ar... ehehheehe

2ma said...

i think u better start to draft the answers now - preparing yourself when they ask again *hehe* and once you have the answers, do share ya!

MK mummy said...

mine also asked me a few weeks ago.. I told her she is not yet here, she asked, then in the tummy?