Thursday, April 15, 2010

my boys first......

hair wash!!!!! hahahahhahhahah

During my recent trip back to Sibu, i brought them for hair cut and also a hair wash. I know it's cheaper compare to KL, so i decide to let them try the hair wash.

Hair cut + hair wash = RM15 only!! (per kid)

I remember i brought them to one of the salon in Bangsar Village to trim their hair, it cost me RM75 for just trim the hair for two.

When i told my boys i brought them for hair cut, they are excited and i told them i let the kor kor wash their hair also. They always see me enjoy the hair wash when i trim my hair, now this is the chance they can experience it. Of course when two of them enjoy the hair trim and wash, i also enjoy my hair wash and a hair treatment. :)



Fearles enjoy his hair wash, and the salon naughty kor kor put the bubbles on the head and let me take a picture. * didn't take much Fearles picture, i am busy with my hair treatment*




Cruz and his hair wash moment, see how enjoy he is.





Hope they don't ask for a hair wash when i bring them for hair cut next round!!

19 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

LOL!! You sure they are not gonna ask you to let them get their hair washed the next time round? It's addictive stuff leh... :)

prince n princess mum said...

Playing with bubbles? hehe~~

suituapui said...

Maybe for kids. I go for haircut and shampoo - over RM20.00... Should give special discount for old retirees!!! Not much hair left anyway!

smallkucing said...

adoi...the bubbles made cruz looks like having a minnie mouse bow on this head .

I gues from now on they would wanna have hair wash from hair saloon lor

coffeesncookies said...

awwww .... so cute.. and I'm sure they'll ask for it again..

Superman said...

Seems that hair saloon got a lot of supporters. May try it out one day as the place I used to go always packed with people.
Saw the picture of Fearles sit on a plank make me remember that's the way I had my hair cut also when my dad brought me to the saloon.

Mummy Moon said...

rm75 for a hair cut of two kids is so expensive. But rm15 for cut and wash in ur hometown is worth it lah.

eugene said...

man man man,, jelos betul, my boys never got this luxury,.must not read your blog infront of them next time ,,hahahahah

hey you have a great weekend ya

mNhL said...

lol!!! u r such a cool mummy ! Your twins look so cute!

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, what a pampered lifestyle...hahahhahaaaha. i think they don't want any of those Indian barber shop anymore after this session :D

Mommy Ling said...

wow...such a comfy pampering for both of them.

CH Voon said...

They will ask for second times for sure.
I make a mistake…. Cruz always look cool.
Your comment number is duplicate because of your twin boys?

Pete said...

He he, kids enjoy hairwash too! Very relaxing...LOL!

cleffairy said...

I saw Cikgu's comment terus pengsan. LOL... my dad not much hair wan, and my mum cut his hair wan.

LOL... your boys looks so enjoy la.. so nice.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, your boys are 'tarn' wor, getting their hair washed. My hubby paid RM38 for Alycia's haircut, cut throat hor?

ryeli said...

so cute!!! you're not worried they will ask for this back in kl? ;)

reanaclaire said...

wah.... so song song... so young and already enjoying a wash.. really hoe miang nowadays the kids. :)

jacss said...

hey u cut their mushroom hair ahh... so sayang ler!!
annie...surely more hair wash to come for yr boys, hahaha

2ma said...

wow... the boys are pampered!!