Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Hair Comb from Beaded2Gather

As you all know , now i started keep my hair long after having 10 years short hair, a bit bored already. Keeping long hair, means it need some "deco" on my hair. Usually i do online shopping, mostly is "shop" for my boys stuff, now i start shop for my hair!! I am eyeing on few hair accessories, like those unique hair band, hair clips, and hair comb.

Two weeks before, while i am browsing through those online store, i saw Beaded2Gather was selling some unique hair comb, immediate i sent an e mail to the lady, silly me and not knowing it actually owe by one of the blogger mummy that i know, she is Shannon!

After few e mail, confirm what i want, she sent me the picture what she come out with, i am a happy customer with what she had design for me and she even come out with a pair of earring to match with my hair comb, she didn't "force" me to buy the set, but i love to collect earrings! Beside than the hair comb, i order a set of accessory too!

Thanks Shannon for the beautiful "masterpiece" i like it! Now, when i go to work, i will use the comb to "bun" my hair up, it look more tidy, instead of normally i just use a rubber band to tie a "bun" on my hair!

If you are like me, looking for some nice hair comb for your hair, always can check out Beaded2Gather!!


*this is not a paid post, but a happy customer to share her online shopping loot*




this is how it looks like..from the side


from behind...

18 comments:

Merryn said...

aiks... first time seeing something like that :D nice :)

smallkucing said...

wow...from behind very classy leh.Very beautifully made. Will hop over to her shop and look see

Inspired Momx1 said...

Very nice, Annie. I have long hair too. Let me hop over and see what I can get for myself. Thanks for sharing this.

reanaclaire said...

wah.. very liang and elegant.. i go there and look look now..

L'abeille said...

Very nice and looks classy on you leh. I can't wait for my hair to grow longer. I cut my hair short during confinement... *sakit hati*

BoeyJoey said...

wah... nice nice! so elegant.

Shenny's mommy said...

Wow, very neat and have elegant look.

mommy to chumsy said...

waaahh..very nice :) sommore pose with matching earrings ah :D

Pete said...

Wah, Model mummy!

LittleLamb said...

u tie up your hair..very neat n tidy. n the ear ring goes very well too :)

one word: NICE

suituapui said...

Very nice! Classy...good for a formal evening out. Btw, who took the photos for you? Your hubby kah?

Beaded2Gather said...

Hey Annie. I'm thrilled that you enjoy using the comb as much as I enjoyed making them.

Yes, it is suitable for occasions doesn't it?
Thank you for the wonderful review. :)

Sasha Tan said...

wah didn't know yr hair so long edi leh...nice nice

IMMomsDaughter said...

Didn't know Shannon is so creative. Hopping over to her site now. Thanks for sharing.

Mommy Ling said...

Oh..that's very nice. So classy. too bad i dont think i ll keep my hair long.

Beii said...

very classy and pro!great for working like you said!:D thanks for sharing!

CH Voon said...

hehehe this is good for girls... not suit to me... if i keep my hair like your - i will look like ganster or ah gua

jacss said...

each time Scot saw photo of me with long hair those days, he will request me to keep my hair long but i always gave up half way.... i miss my long hair now!!
glad that u found new passion, nice :D