Monday, June 14, 2010

when the "why" never ending.....

My boys still in "why why why" stage, especially Cruz.

During our recent trip back from Tanjung Sepat, it's already 9.30pm+, i am dead tired, in the car, two of them still very energetic, chatting, talking, and Cruz start his forever "why" questions again. When he heard the GPS said, "turn left, another 500m turn right, keep to your right/left" He keep asking "why it said have to turn, why it said have to stop, why it said have to be careful on the turning?" After i explain and explain, the answer will always lead to another "why" questions. I told him, i am tired, can i rest ( i got a headache that time).

After a while, i saw him rub his eyes, so i asked ......

Me: Cruz, WHY you rub your eyes? You tired?

Cruz: No, my eyes got sand.

Me: WHYyour eyes got sand?

Cruz: because just now i go to beach.

Me: WHY you go to beach?

Cruz: because i like to play at the beach.

Me: WHY you like to play at the beach?

He stopped and look at me and a bit mad, and start show me he is "angry"!!! I cannot stop laughing and he get even mad! Hub was driving, he also cannot stand what i "did", two of us laugh so loud.

Am i mean or bad, this is the only way i can stop him from asking "WHY".

15 comments:

suituapui said...

Role reversal... Normally, it's the children who will ask why...why...why.... They're curious mah! Eager to learn...and adults will spoil it all by shutting them up! :(

coffeesncookies said...

Smart mummy ! The only way to stop their incessant why is to WHY them back.. LOL !!!

smallkucing said...

WHY why why kekekeke

Hmmm..mine havent start the Why stage yet. When he start i will use your trick to stop him kekeke

reanaclaire said...

why why tell me why.. ?
so u were doing what he was doing to u.. when kids asked why, they are cute.. when adults asked why, they are irritating! hahaha.. so unfair hor?

CH Voon said...

children want to know more so they always ask why. it is good sign :P

ryeli said...

LOL! This is also what I do to Rye Li and when she gets mad, I will tell her then stop asking me questions especially when she knows the answer already!

We need to annoy them also while we still can. :)

prince n princess mum said...

I hv to answer my son's neverending 'WHY' too!~

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Haahahaha!! Good idea! Next time, I will use this method when Maine hits the 'why' mode :D

Mamapumpkin said...

Aiya, they need a dose of their own medicine sometimes!! Like when T doesn't want to do me a favour, then later if she ask me to do something, I will not do it. They take us for granted!

cleffairy said...

LOL... LOL...my dad used to use the same tactic on me! LOL...

MK mummy said...

YOu are good, Annie. I should try your method on my girl too. Sometimes, just vomit blood answering all her why questions..

janice said...

mine he will asked.. and then wat happend... and then wat happen... like you i will ask him back lor..

Mommy Ling said...

oh yea...i did this to my gal once also..hahahha..she just kept quiet after that..

jazzmint said...

u are a notty mommy :P

Maaira said...

Veronica Hearst is a socialite who works for plenty of different charitable causes. She is a self made woman despite her last name being a well known name. She is known for her style and elegance, but most importantly for her contributions in the social work that she has participated in.