Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Creation - Part 43

I got some back dated bento post. Here is another bento lunch and snack bento which i prepared two weeks ago.



rice coated with floss and top with bear and love shape cheese, fish finger, meat with soy sauce, grapes and strawberries.


Fearles's bento


Cruz's bento

Weekend if possible, i will try to prepare some afternoon snack for them to munch. Just in case we have late dinner, at least they won't starve.


bread with cheese , grapes and some candies. :)




11 comments:

reanaclaire said...

so cute cheese..cut out into a bear shape... i want to eat like that too.. so nicely packed.. :)

suituapui said...

You have the cutter, I see...for the bread and the cheese. Gosh! Next time the wives don't make like that, they don;t want to eat laio... Hahahahaha!!!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Wow......really lucky to have you as a mum!!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

So cute!! I better not let Chloe see this haha...

coffeesncookies said...

rice coated with floss is a good idea ! maybe you make teddy bear shape.. add eyes and ribbons.. will look like a real teddy bear. can you get 3D bento cutters ?

Pete said...

I like the cheese design, solid yellow colour!

Mamapumpkin said...

You know, if you wrote a book about Bento, I would buy it!!! I am so dumb when it comes to bento, I've never done it in my life and wouldn't know where to start! C'mon, do a Dummies Guide to Bento!

cleffairy said...

Alamak... so cute. How to eat =S I will feel sayang to eat.

mNhL said...

beautiful bento.....

wow...3 candies...that's a lot. hehe

BoeyJoey said...

I love how you did you bread! So cute! I think if i make like this for my kids, QQ will wallop quick quick, HQ will eat VERY slowly cos sayang :-)

Irene said...

keng la you, nver fails to amaze me. u really very hardworking mommy leh. lucky boys!