Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Creation - Part 44

This is another bento lunch that i prepare for my boys two weeks ago, don't feel "sick" by reading all my bento post. ^..^





"chic rice", does it look like chic? hahahahhahah
baked beans, and omelette with mince meat and dragon fruits.







Afternoon tea break, i prepare them some bread, and i prepare some for the cousins too. Bread with cheese and butter and sugar, and since i make some konyaku jellies, so it's in the box too. Two elder jie jie, they prefer to have coco crunch in their box, my boys prefer to have some twisties. Simple and not so 'healthy" afternoon tea bento. :)





first time i am using rice mould to do the bread onigiri, quite interesting. The stack of flower bread, i use the flower shape cutter to cut them out from the bread and use a food pick to hold them together.




my boys's bento, dinasour and the bread onigiri.

Happy bento-ing!

11 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

The butterfly cheese and dino bread are SO pretty! So sayang to eat them!

mommy to chumsy said...

awww....so cute so cute. how do they eat the rice? do they mix everything up?

cleffairy said...

*speechless* I don't know how you manage to make all of these. I could never make bento! My food looks awful, and it's amazing that they're somewhat edible. =.= if you're hand me a bento like this... I dun think I will eat them. Too cute!

CH Voon said...

cute! ko ko ke. hahaha

anney said...

These are really cute! I just started making bentos and it was my first time. I had a lot of fun!

jacss said...

yr kok kok rice very cute :P
so good lar you, tea snack also so pretty :D

MaryMoh said...

Wow...all the bento looks so pretty. Wish I can have one!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

The chick rice is sooooooooo cute!! Tell me, how long do you spend on making the bento?

Mamapumpkin said...

Ya-ya-ya.....tell me how long you take to do one bento for 2 boys??? So sad that my T1 will never get to eat Bento in her whole life!

smallkucing said...

*sigh* you really have the patient

Irene said...

TABBBBBBBBBBBBBIK!