Friday, August 06, 2010

Swensens

Swensens! Finally i went to Swensens after 15 years?? Yes, it is that long!

When i still work in KL city area, i frequent to Swensens to have a drink or eat ice cream or having meals with my friends, of course that time i still single, that's why i have ample time to kill.


The one i frequent visit Swesens also closed down after so many years, and now i only know the one at SS2 Petaling Jaya. Is there any other outlet? I am not sure.


When my mum was here last week, she want to get something from SS2, and since my boys also asking for ice-cream, i told them i am going to bring them for BIG ice cream, they ask me where, i said they never been before, later they will know. They want me to bring them to petrol kiosk to buy the ice cream, where my father in law usually bring them, i told them, this is nicer, and you will go "wow wow wow"! hahahah


We went on a Sunday late afternoon, parking is a bliss, normal day is a headache if want to find a parking.


My boys get excited once they just walk in to Swensens, after go through the menu, they can't wait to get the "big kor kor" to take our order.



Fearles and his chocolate ice cream with some coco cereal.


orange and vanilla ice cream with banana in between...


this is my very normal banana split. I don't know why, i am very "loyal" to banana split. LOL!!!
After see the bill i got a SHOCK how much this banana split cost!!!!

My mum just had a scope of coffee flavour ice cream, when she go and paid the bill, guess how much the total damange for three cups of ice-cream plus a scope of ice cream? My mum cannot believe she paid that amount!! LOL!!!!! That night we are having some simple dinner at one of the restaurant at one utama, the bill also can't beat the amount of this ice cream!! hahahhha

Well, once in a while should be ok. :)

14 comments:

chewsheiwei said...

I guess the bill around RM100. Haha:) Is it?

Inspired Momx1 said...

The last time I went to Swensens in Subang Parade was like 10 years ago. Wonder if it's still around..Yeah, the food there quite pricey..

L'abeille said...

Swensen is so expensive now eh?? I've not been to Swensen for a long longgggg time.

smallkucing said...

subang parade have 1 swensen :P

CH Voon said...

15 years! why so long?

your hubby not allow u go?

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Onc in a while it's ok to treat yourself and the boys :) You deserve it!

cleffairy said...

*pengsan* ice cream... ish ish ish... nid to put your blog into a my list of 'dun visit when hungry'. LOL...

Annie Q said...

chewsheiwei: No no, lucky not RM100! It about RM70+. hahhahahah and i cannot believe my very normal and common banana split cost RM19.90!!

Inspired Momx1: Oh, Subang Parade, but hardly go to that area. Ya, now i know their food are pricey, i never notice that before. :)

L'abeille: ya wor, maybe all the while is the same price, only i didn't realize it all these while? Same same, this is my first visit after 15 years! LOL

smallkucing: ok, noted. Subang Parade, but i hardly go to Subang Parade. :(

CH Voon: hahahha, why so long? Do pass by the place many times, always said want to go in and eat, but never, that's why drag till after 15 years later, now can go with my boys. hahahhaa

~Lilhyppo mummy: ya ya, once in while, cannot have it too often.

cleffairy: hahahhaah, then you have to stop visiting a while, because next few post still on FOOD!

suituapui said...

I think me longer than you... Went 1st time and last time sometime in the late 80s. I think they had an outlet then at Yow Chuan Plaza - now called City Square or something - next to Ampang Park. So long ago......

mott said...

wah..same here, long time. Last time was with my parents at the old Parkson Grand. But, nvm la.. once in a while... hope the boys habiskan their ice-cream la..not so 'sum tong'. :D

coffeesncookies said...

i used to go Swensens at Federal Hotel when I was working at Amoda bldg. We'd go on Friday nights for the all you can eat session. Crazy huh ? weight was not a problem then !

mNhL said...

I've been to Swensen once only (subang outlet) very very long ago. Wow.....the ice cream so expensive? I will pick that vanilla and orange ice cream. Look such a good combination. yum.

jacss said...

hey i'm a loyal fan of banana split too...haha
there's an outlet in subang parade too :D

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ