Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girls are "dangerous"!

Every night before bed time, (no no, i am not reading bed time story to my boys, i am such a lazy mum.) i will have some casual chat with the boys. Like what are they doing in the school today, did teacher scold them for being naughty?

Usually they will tell me their friends, so and so, and who and who not coming to school because sick, or their friend's teeth broken, because eat too much sweets or this friend got some new story book, new toy, new school bag..bla bla bla.

My "social bee" Cruz, sometime he will mention some girls name, like i like Mxxxx, i like Txxx, i don't like Nxxxxx. He will mention those "pretty girls" name and tell me he like them *start worry*. On the other hand, Fearles hardly told me anything about "girls". He always told me i like Isaac, I like Ian (those are his cousins), i like Cxxxx (the school friend, a boy name).

There is one night i start "tease" him, how come he only like boys no like girls? I ask why you don't like to play with Nxxx? How about Mxxxx? He said "don't want, i don't like them" * Oh!! I start another worry, he only like boys and don't like girls? silly me right* LOL

I never give up, i still ask him "why and why and why" I know he is a "shy" and "quiet" boy, not like the brother Cruz, very good in "socializing"! Suddenly, Fearles told me this " mummy, MY BRAIN tell me, boys only play with boys, cannot play with girls!!" Oh yes, you can see a big "O" on my face, i thought i heard it wrongly, i ask again, "your what tell you?" Fearles look at me seriously and point at his head and said "MY BRAIN"!!! *i speechless for a few second and i cannot stop laugh out loud!!!*

15 comments:

suituapui said...

LOL!!! Still so young. When the time comes, you'll have a tough time getting his hands off them...or maybe, the other way round. Girls nowadays...not the same anymore, fierce...I tell you. The boys are the goodie-goodie ones now - maybe too much overpampering by their mums! LOL!!

reanaclaire said...

hehe... now small, play with boys la.. big that time.. aha, yet to know.. hahaha... maybe he will let u choose which girl you like then! hahahaaha..

mNhL said...

wow.....such a good answer! hahaha...

prince n princess mum said...

Reminds me back on what my son told me some times ago......
He said, mummy I don't wanna friend with you...
I was like, huh? why a?
Then he said I should friend with his mei mei, he friend with daddy.. boys friend with boys, girls friends with girl.. Wonder who teach him this 'concept'... hmm..

mommy to chumsy said...

hahhahahahahahaha...he is a funny boy. his character is so different from Cruz :)

Wonderful Life said...

Oooo.... My kid likes one particular girl at his school, ever since that girl started schooling.

He'll hold her hands when they met each other. Even named a fish (in ipod game) of that girl's name! He's going to be 3 oni leh... sei lor!

Merryn said...

WAH LAU! He has a powerful BRAIN there :P

hahahhaa.. i'm laffing out too trying to imagine this conversation taking place :)

CH Voon said...

it is normal that boy like pretty girls lo... if he tells you than they like ugly girl...than you should feel more worry. (Cruz)

Still a kid - Fearles ( i think it is ok - no need to worry)

but i think that Girls are dangerous.

smallkucing said...

lol

girls can be very ganas sometimes. Better stay away for the moment :p

J got bullied at McD by a little girl the other day. Stepped on his back and on his feet purposely. But thank goodness he didnt complaint. :p

jacss said...

meaning next time u will have 1 daughter-in-law & 1 son-in-law **running away**
hahahaha

mott said...

Eh..my no.2 aso like to say, "My brain"...and he aso don't like girls. He thinks boys cannot play with girls, because girls are silly.

Ann said...

hahahaha....he is so cute!

My son tells me the same....though he omits the brain part. "Boys only play with boys. The girls play by themself."

zmm said...

Haha...
When he's older.. his brain will tell him something.

Mommy Ling said...

Aiyoo..ur boys so cute.Both also have different characters ya. As for Ethel, boys pulak but luckily she yet to tell me who she likes la..else p pengsan.

Alice Law said...

Such ingenious dialogue!