Sunday, September 05, 2010

My Creation - Part 45

Another one backdated bento post. I fixed this bento lunch for my boys two weeks ago, if you read my blog often, you will know that Fearles is a pasta lover, and Cruz is a rice person. Again, i fix pasta for Fearles and rice for Cruz.

This time, is my first attempt to do "tamago". I got the recipe and way to do it from wokking mum blog, of course mine, don't look as good as her, at least i try my hand on it, hope i can get a nice one like her next time. :)









Fearles's pasta bento, two meat balls sitting on top of the pasta, tamago with tomatoes sauce and apples.


Cruz's rice with ultraman head! hahahhahahha
Tamago, fried bean curd skin and a fried chicken wing, apples for dessert i put on another small box for him.

Happy weekend and happy school holidays!! I will bring my boys for a short getaway to the town of historical. This is their first trip and also my after-so-many-years trip! Hope we will have a good time there. :)

8 comments:

smallkucing said...

Happy holidays!

suituapui said...

Enjoy yourself in Malacca. Happy eating! Oooo...nyonya food! Yum! Yum! Your spaghetti looks real nice!

P.S.
Hah! When did you change your blogname? Double trouble indeed! Hahahahaha!!!!

Annie Q said...

smallkucing: thanks!

suituapui: Yea, Malacca for nyonya food!! Thanks for the compliment. hahha

My blogname? Now you only realize it? When i ask someone do the new header for me, i change it to double trouble. :) but i still remain my Little Fearles & Little Cruz.

cleffairy said...

*pengsan* This is a real torture... I have yet to have lunch and I saw all my fav stuff there... alamak, Annie, the spaghetti is to die for... ooo....

reanaclaire said...

Happy Holidays to u, Annie.. going to Malacca? :)

mNhL said...

Happy holidays...hope it is still not too late to wish you. hehe...

You are such a hardworking mummy.... bet your sons love their meals. So cute to be eaten.

jacss said...

the fact that u managed to pick up the gut to try d tamago is already great enough, good job!! practise makes perfect...
btw, nice lunch box

Christina Ling said...

You are really a creative Mommy!! :)