Thursday, October 07, 2010

Robson Heights @ Taman Seputeh

~This is another backdated post~

One of my friend Karen came back from down under for a mini trip last month, me and another two girlfriends meet up with her on the Malaysia Day. We brought her for crabbing and had some chinese food, i think she miss all those food very much.

We are at Robson Heights, i been to this restaurant few times already but my girlfriends were their 1st time there. On that night, the food that we order, some are my first time trying also. We are all happy and satisfy with the dinner. Now i am looking for someone to go with me!!!

Now my boys had grow older, Fearles not really want to follow me go "kai kai" anymore, but Cruz sometime still want to follow. On that night, two of them decide to stay at home with their daddy, i enjoy my yummy dinner so much with my friends without someone disturbing me. LOL!




Robson Heights


Fried Rice...very nice!!


vegetables, the name is something "dragon"..i cannot remember. This is nice too.



this is the STAR for the night. I never order this dish before, but after recommend by the captain there, we decide to give it a try. This is really good, very strong wine taste, and they are very generous with the glass noodles and prawns. I had three small bowls of the glass noodles! Now when i write this and look at the picture, i am salivating!!!


this is another must order dish, spare ribs, the meat are tender and juicy, finger licking good!! Yum!!


salted egg crabs...


steam crabs, this suppose to be good too, but after i eat that bowl of prawns with glass noodles, this one not much taste already. :(


What a pity was we didn't / and forgot to take a group photo, but just the food pictures!!!!! I will sure go back again !

24 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am salivating too!!! drooooooooooooool.........best I can do is look and drool..and dream. (and go hungry as a result. drats!)

Pete said...

Wah, all the nice and yummy food....makes me hungry liao!

Etceteramommy said...

I love love love salted egg crab. Is this place easy to find?

chewsheiwei said...

I love salted egg crab....must find a day to visit that place already...:)

smallkucing said...

me me me...i volunteer :P

reanaclaire said...

hey Annie, the food displayed are my favorite.. how much those came to?

suituapui said...

Ooooo...drooling! All the dishes look so delicious. Glass noodles with prawns? Hmmmm...must try cooking this sometime....

Ann said...

wow....looks yummy indeed. expensive?

yvonne said...

Hi there, hopped from Barb's site.

The glass noodle and prawns in claypot looks really tempting and delicious. And crab is my all-time favourite, regardless how it's cooked :)

MaryMoh said...

Gosh...so much good food...drooling over every one of them! Even the fried rice looks very tempting.....yum. And really love those big prawns with glass noodles!

jazzmint said...

eee..you make me wanna go there eat now!! Hey that dragon veg, it's very nice ya, I've eaten that before too

LittleLamb said...

its been a long time since i had salted egg crab.... oooo cravings!

mNhL said...

crab....so long did not eat crab.. already.

[SK] said...

Robson Heights, sounds like a condo to me haha.. the food are very very nice!! i love the fried rice, spare ribs and the steam egg under the steam crab (haha!!), yummy yummy~~

Daddy said...

Wow..that reminds me to make another trip there and soon too ...hahaha

BoeyJoey said...

omg... the crabs! drooling here! not a good thing to do in the morning... haha! must bring my parents there one day :-)

Annie Q said...

Cynthia: hahahahha..sorry to make you drool late at night. When i post that, i also drooling and tummy growling!!

Pete: another one come here at late hour. hahahahhaha

Etceteramommy: Salted egg crabs, yummy, everyone love. This place quite easy to find, if you know where is "Thien Hou Temple". This restaurant is by the road side. Very easy to find.

chewsheiwei: another salted egg crabs fans. :)

smallkucing: can can can, we arrange, one day go there together, so we can order more food. :)

claire: food + drinks around RM300+ 5 adults and one kid. We find it quite reasonable price.

STP: ya ya, you can try to cook at home, add more wine, it make the glass noodles and soup taste a lot better. Yummy!! Some more you can get more fresh prawns in Sibu. :)

Ann: Price around RM300+ for 5 adults and one kid and include drinks.

Yvonne: Thanks for dropping by here, will add you in my blogroll and will hop over to your blog soon. Please come more often ya. :)
Yes, the glass noodles and prawns is really yummy, even when i type this i still can imagine the taste and smell! Omg!!

MaryMoh: Thanks for dropping by again. Oh yes, the fried rice also their signature dish, very nice, everytime when i dine there we will order fried rice. Big prawns with glass nooldes - Thumbs up!

jazzmint: come come, we arrange one and eat there. Quick quick. hahaha. Ya ya, the dragon vege very nice, very crunchy and sweet.

LittleLamb: faster arrange a crabbing session!!

mNhL: Seremban got bake crabs right? Last time before got kids, we will drive to Seremban for just eat the bake crabs then come back. Crazy.

SK: hahahhahah, yea, it does sound like a "condo"!! They still got a lot other dish taste good too. But the spare rib is a must order item, finger licking good!

Daddy: hahahhaha..

BoeyJoey: hahahhahah...not a good thing to do in the morning and also late at night!

sue said...

I've only been there once... but food is quite good. I wouldn't mind going there again :D

cleffairy said...

Ohhh... I know kathy smallkucing will go berserk over the salted crab. LOLOL!

laundryamah said...

aiyo i dare not come to your blog leow laa...seeing all those yummy food very tempting leh!

jacss said...

droool....salivating......slurrp...
if u ever do a crabbing session without kids, call me wor....

Annie Q said...

Sue: We go together next time ok? :)

cleffairy: hahahhaha i am agree with you, i think she will.

laundryamah: hahahha, you're very good control your diet. See, that's why i cannot lost weight, i just love eating. :P

Jacss: sure sure, will call you if we have one. :)

allthingspurple said...

wow..will you just look at those ribs and crabs? I also want to do crabbing sessions with you and Jacss !!!

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ