Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Kids iPhone @ Swag Soft

Kids iPhone? No no, i am not getting any iPhones for my kids nor there is new product as kids iphone. I think iPhone is not a strange word to anyone of us, and most of you are holding one too. Everyone in my house are having one iPhone, except me, i am not a gadget person, i rather spent my money on other stuff, unless someone want to give me free? *hint hint hint*

Even my two boys also hook on their daddy's iPhone. I tell you, they can manage it a lot better than me. They know where to find and how to play with the games, they remember the password too! :S

Do you know that now beside than all the games on the iPhone, you actually can give your little one some education on iphone too. I come across this website Swag Soft, they have some cool stuff for kids, like Katakune Super Flash cards, which contain more than 170 everyday commonly used words have been transformed into 180 beautiful rendered Flash Cards and organized into different categories.

If your kids like to sing, this Sing With Olive, will be your choice. Created by Emmy award-winning animation studio, Peach Blossom Media. Olive and the Rhyme Rescue Crew will teach the kids on the music and movement and also the new vocabulary .

Other than the singing and the flash cards, they also have Katkune Cartoon Series. Every kids just love cartoon, don't they. Katakune – An Award-winning Cartoon Series for Preschoolers and it is created for children 2 to 6 from Character Farm. Katkune already broadcasted in TV stations around the world, Swag Soft has now licensed Katakune to be distributed as iPhone applications.

Getting this cool stuff on your phone, you can keep them occupied and it also can be a token. I told my boys, if they behave well, finish their homework, collect certain point, they get to play with the iPhone.

If you want to check out more about Swag Soft, just log on to their website. You might find something that you like too.




17 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wah~! Can see the kids get very engrossed with the iphone!

Have a nice day!

goldflower86 said...

i dun own one. LOL.too costly.
the kids really enjoy the application. so cute. hehe

Lunchbox said...

Hi Annie! Your boys are ADORABLE! When you're looking for more of the best kids apps out there, make sure to visit LunchboxReviews.Com. Lunchbox collects, categorizes and rates apps specifically for toddlers, preschoolers and young children. We bring together trusted opinions into on site so that parents can make more informed buying decisions for their kids! LunchboxReviews.Com. :)

suituapui said...

Kids are great. I would have to struggle to read the small fonts in the manual...and still would not know what to do. They do not even have to read... Myabe I'm old school, a dinosaur - that's why.

Me also, iPoor...so no iPhone, would need to save my money for other more essential things. Sobs!!!

Chew Lee said...

I also dont have an iphone leh.. but hubs is getting one for himself... so I guess my girl will be the one playing those games...

smallkucing said...

terror! Kids also have iPhone!

jacss said...

ya i knew there r a lot of good applications out there but need time leh & i'm so lack of time... more so bcoz of lazy lar, haha
i'll remember u hv some good recommendations here :D

CH Voon said...

but buy iphone for little kids is little waste unless like your hubby has one.

i think pc is better than iphone.

mNhL said...

wah...the applications sound so fun.

Irene said...

yeah wei, ifon rocks! cus the apps are really interesting & u get hooked up, and kids will definitely loves it!

prince n princess mum said...

Iphone fever everywhere!

Cynthia said...

GUILTY!! I am IN LUST with my iPhone! and my 6 year old also goes on it (don't need to get him a DSi)..the free apps are great and the games are unreal!....HEHE...

Swag Soft said...

Hello Annie,

Thanks so much for the kind review and showcasing our products :)

We had great fun making these apps and hope more kids can benefit from them. Any parents with iPhones reading this entry please feel free to write in to info@swagsoft.com to obtain free review copies of Sing with Olive and Katakune as long as you are willing to do a review post!

Aldric

yvonne said...

Wah... kids are more 'iphone-tech' than me. Thanks for the review, so now I can go and show my hubb on these child-friendly applications. Ahem... time to get me an iphone.

2ma said...

I am no iphone user too. Anyway, I have seen some parents using iPad as a teaching tool for the kids!

jen cheung said...

woah! the food looks deliciousssssss! looks like your boys are well behaved :)

have a lovely weekend!
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

John Tubbs said...

I also have a suggestion for parents, who have kids of 5-10 years old. It is an educational iPhone app Kinder Hangman that is an interesting iPhone game and very useful for development of kids. It allows children to learn new words easily, effectively and quickly. Learning process is organized as an interesting game with graphical themes and animations. It is a good game that kids usually like very much. So, parents can use it to keep kids busy.