Saturday, December 11, 2010

Daimon Yokocho @ Alam Damai Cheras

On the first weekend, after the nyonya food at Old China Cafe, second night we brought them to this newly open Japanese Restaurant at Cheras. My brother in law told us, the Ramen and Udon are really nice at this restaurant. My nephew and my mum also a Japanese food fans, so we decide to go there for dinner.

I love their Ramen, even my boys and my nephew love it to bits, said the noodles taste a bit like "maggie mee". They all polish off the bowl of noodles in no time.

In fact, we all went back to the same place for dinner on my hub's birthday.



Daimon Yokocho Japanese Restaurant..


it's quite packed that night, we get tatami type table for dinner.


inside the restaurant...


another view....


me and my mum.....


mum with all the three grandsons...


we order some side dish....octopus



two types of Ramen, one is clear soup...mine one is spicy with beef...





deep fried bean curd....


"tong sang" egg, usually people use it to do century egg? But this one is normal tong sang egg.
This one come with complimentary, i remember we didn't order this, but we went twice, they also serve us this egg.


fried dumpling with cheese and wasabi on top..


Truffle sauce mushroom skewer..


grill quail egg


chicken wings filled with fish egg...nice



this is the address and the map and the contact number...



After the heavy dinner, we went to Mid Valley to do some shopping, at the same time, also bring my nephew to walk around at the mall to see the Christmas decoration.


three of them at Garden...


all of us ...one for the album...

14 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

only one thing to say.. your hair looks good - let down.. :)

mommy to chumsy said...

the food is yummy-looking. oh yes, you look good with your hair like that :D

Small Kucing said...

looks yummy :D

Cheras is a bit far for me :(

cleffairy said...

Gosh....u and ur mum doesn't look like ur mum. Looks more like ur elder sister!

suituapui said...

Ya...your mum's looking younger every day. Ummm...not a fan of Japanese food. Your boys must be so happy to see their Sibu cousin/friend again...

Shireen Loh said...

food looks fantastic!!

prince n princess mum said...

Drooling.. I wanna eat..

yvonne said...

Now... I'm sitting in my cubicle, admiring the superb delicious, tempting looking Japanese food while wiping my saliva off my chin. Arrgh! I want them so badly!!

I got to agree, your mom looks younger than her real age. You guys are like sisters :)

Ann said...

Wow....very special food indeed. Was it expensive? Nice family outing. You look alot like your mum.

Alice Law said...

The spread of food looks yummy, specially the spicy beef Ramen!^-^

jacss said...

hey, i like that u let down yr hair too....sexy + feminine :D
another good eating & bonding time with pohpoh !!

Annie Q said...

coffeesncookies: food post but comment on my hair pula? LOL! Thanks for the compliment.

mummy to chumsy: thanks Barb!

small kucing: yea, a bit out of way.

cleffairy: hahahhaha...now i should call her my sister instead of mummy.

STP: my mum must be flatter by all the nice comment. LOL!
Ya, my boys was happy to see their cousin. I think you met him once too in Sibu, i bring him together with me to go for kampua breakfast together with you, he is my brother's son.

Shireen Loh: thanks thanks! :)

prince n princess mum: if not too far for you, you can try out their Ramen, nice.

Yvonne: hahahahhah, hope you did not flood your cubicle! You also a japanese food fans?
My mum married early ma and have me early too, that explain why we two look like sister. :P

Ann: Price for the food was ok, not very expensive, mid range price. hehehe..Yea, a lot people said we two look very alike, even sometime when i look at the picture, i also notice i look like my mum A LOT.

Alice Law: Ya, that spicy beef Ramen very delicious and good!

jacss: hahahhahaha...let down my hair, my face look so round. LOL!!

jazzmint said...

hmmm must give a try when i go cheras next time :)

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ