Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Boys's Masterpiece - Part III

My boys still had their once a week art class at home. Beside than doing painting, sometime they do craft too. This is some of their craft...


Christmas is coming, they did the Christmas tree.

There is a heart one on the tree is Cruz one.
With the button on the tree is Fearles one.


they do some pencil/pen holder...a cute little house.

Yellow house is Fearles and Purple house is Cruz.




they do some bags too!






their masterpiece....




During this long school holidays, their school do have holiday fun club for two weeks. I enroll them for the fun club, instead of let them stay at home doing nothing, at least they still learn something at the school. They learn science things, they do craft and also they went to bird park. I brought them to bird park once, this time they went with school. I can see, they are still excited about bird park, they are keep telling me about the trip and also what they saw at the bird park.




This is the craft that they do at school. An apple tree and also another pen holder.
Cruz's tree with green apples as he like green apples compare to red.


Fearles's tree with red apples on it.




This is what they learn at school during this holidays, how the seeds grow and become a flower and become fruits. I can sense that, they really enjoy the holiday camp , everyday looking forward to go to school.




Now the camp is over, another two more weeks, school will reopen and they will be in kindy two, that is how fast the time passed!

This is the Part I and Part II, if you would like to view...


16 comments:

suituapui said...

Oooo...all so nice. You must keep all these, keep in a box...and when they're all grown up, you all can take out and look. Priceless memories!

Etceteramommy said...

I like their art and craft. The bags are nice!!! You have two of everything and that's so cool.

chewsheiwei said...

It was so great! I like their art & crafts too. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You got Artists living at home. Their works are really nice... Keep up the wonderful masterpiece boys

Karen Farrar

Alice Law said...

Wonderful pieces of arts! Your boys are so talented! Erm... where can I get to see Part 1 & 2?!

yvonne said...

Nice artwork! I like the pencil holders - so adorable especially the house with 3 ladybirds on the garden.

Is that a tiger and fish on Cruz's bag?? I wish mine would draw as beautifully as yours :)

Inspired Momx1 said...

The artworks are all so nice. I used to send my boy to holiday camps during my working days and fast forward to now, I am the one in charge of his holiday activities. Haha..

reanaclaire said...

All these are momentums.. keep them and show them when they grow up .. :)

chanelwong said...

Well spent holidays...
also lovely art and craft....

Small Kucing said...

The house very cute and nice. Also is a photo frame. Looks a bit like photo framecum pencil holder .

jacss said...

wow...yr boys r progressing well with their arts & crafts!!
the teacher is good...very creative in the teaching! keep up the good work :D

Shenny's mommy said...

Seeing so many things they have made in the holiday camp, their holiday are really filled with educational fun.
Ha..I especially like the apple trees they have made. You could put them next to window for decoration. Well done, twins.

Merryn said...

I like... like... like... like... ALL of the ABOVE! very NICE :D

cleffairy said...

My boy made something at school too...something that's a cross of xmas tree with... uh... santa hat? LOL!

mommy to chumsy said...

Oh i really love their masterpieces. So beautiful. I wish Ashley can make them :D Well done Fearles and Cruz :D

Annie Q said...

STP: yea, going to keep everything in a box, when they grow older i can show them their art and craft. Thanks for the compliment, the art teacher did a good job. :)

Etceteramommy: hahahhaha, now you know all the things come in two lei!!So i got so much to keep!

sheiwei: Thanks for the compliment.

Karen: hahahha..thanks for the compliment and thanks for the comment!!!

Alice: Thanks! Already add the link there to view Part I and Part II.

Yvonne: thanks!! The bag is with their name on it, Fearles one is a shark and Cruz one is a Cat. hahahahha

Inspired Momx1: You're a hardworking mum, i cannot imagine myself to plan for my boys holidays activities next time. That's why i got to learn and pick up from you.

reanaclaire: thanks!

chanel: thanks!

smallkucing: ya hor, now you give me an idea, the pen holder can be photo frame too. Thanks!

Jacss: yea, i have to said, the teacher very creative and taught and guide my boys well.

Shenny's mummy: Thanks!! Once they move to their room, can use your idea, put the apple tree near the window can be a good deco.

Merryn: Thanks! You're very creative too! I love your craft.

cleffairy: good good, a christmas tree for this christmas, can deco your house with it.

mommy to chumsy: Thanks! I am sure Ashley also get to learn that at her art class, maybe not now but later?