Friday, December 24, 2010

My Creation - Part 47

Today is Christmas eve, i want to post this up, before the Christmas over. :)

Last weekend, i fixed this Snowman bento lunch for my boys.



snowman rice, Japanese curry mince meat, chicken floss and star shape apple.

I notice my boys like Japanese curry, it is not so spicy. On my last trip to 100 yen shop, i bought some instant curry paste and cook it with mince meat and add some potatoes in it. It taste good and easy to cook too, most important, my boys like it. The chicken floss in the box, i am using the fresh chicken meat. Since day before i boil some chicken soup, and still got some breast meat left, i tear it to smaller piece and in slice. I add some shallot, soya sauce and sugar fried with it, my boys love it. This is what my mum usually do when we cannot finish the breast meat, in a way not to waste it and yet can transform it become another delicious dish.



closer look at my snowman, look funny ? hahahhaha
I sprinkle some hundreds and thousands on the neck try to do like a scarf, but but but...it look a bit too messy. LOL!





Here i would like to wish my readers and everyone , Merry Christmas and have a good weekend !!!

13 comments:

suituapui said...

Blessed Christmas to you and your family and all the best in the coming New Year.

Alice Law said...

My daughter said your Bento are so nice, she wants it! Have a joyful Christmas Eve to you and your boys!^-^

A Happy New Year to you too!

reanaclaire said...

hahhaa.. so cute that I will not want to eat them la.. did your kids find them fascinating too?

eugene said...

Hey Annie Q,

Before the bell tolls for Xmas, i want to be here wishing you a Joyful, Happy and Blessed Christmas to you and the rest of your family...

chao

mommy to chumsy said...

oh such a cute bento. i like the snowman with little wings :D

Mommy Ling said...

Ei...angel snowman..LOL. That's sweet.

Merry Xmas!!

Jobless Girl said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Annie. I really like your creation. It is so attractive.

UmmiRosma said...

Hi,

This is my very first time to come here and at an instant,I really like this blog of yours. I have found another blogging creative mommy...

I will follow you...and feel free to come to mine ya...

Warmest regards from Brunei

slavemom said...

Merry Christmas to u and ur family, Annie!

jen cheung said...

HO HO HO Merry Christmas - May 2011 bring you lots of happiness! Take care and have a fabulous day!

jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

Etceteramommy said...

I like your creations! The snowmen are so cute!!!

Happy New Year Annie!! May you and your loved ones be blessed with peace, love and health in 2011 and years after.

Alice Law said...

LOL, I was pondering that from where I got the inspiration to make the snowman bento, now I eventually found it... it's from your post!^-^

Angeleyes said...

I was sooooo lazy to make bento after my hiatus but still managed to squeezed one out right after Christmas! hahaha

You are still so rajin and your bento still looking great!